Week 8 Other Games

Pats and Tampa are both playing the late game and both are on TV in NE. Pats on CBS. Tampa is Fox game of the week. Will be interested to see which game pulls in more ratings in Boston.
Are you effing serious?

yeah, pretty sure there are more pats fans than ones who have defected to tampa. and to the latter, good riddance.
I had no idea what game was opposite the Pats game. Why would I?

Corderelle Patterson is really playing great football at the moment. Just scored a greta TD against the Panthers. He looks very sharp.

Pats and Tampa are both playing the late game and both are on TV in NE. Pats on CBS. Tampa is Fox game of the week. Will be interested to see which game pulls in more ratings in Boston.

Let us know how the Tampa Bay Bradys game is going.

The last play sums up the idiocy of Mike Tomlin. They have a chip shot FG to end the half and Tomlin decides to call a fake. It's a pathetic effort, Boswell the kicker takes the snap and attempts to move to his right to throw to a receiver. The Browns see it coming a mile off and flush Boswell out towards the sideline while covering the receiver. Boswell throws it aimlessly away and gets absolutely hammered with a big hit and is now hobbling off the field. So in a very tight game which will likely end up in a FG deciding it, Tomlin risks his kicker like that. You couldn't make this s**t up.

The last play sums up the idiocy of Mike Tomlin. They have a chip shot FG to end the half and Tomlin decides to call a fake. It's a pathetic effort, Boswell the kicker takes the snap and attempts to move to his right to throw to a receiver. The Browns see it coming a mile off and flush Boswell out towards the sideline while covering the receiver. Boswell throws it aimlessly away and gets absolutely hammered with a big hit and is now hobbling off the field. So in a very tight game which will likely end up in a FG deciding it, Tomlin risks his kicker like that. You couldn't make this s**t up.
Lol. Tomlin is so awful.

Mike White is a better Qb right now than Wilson. Lol

What a stupid, stupid comment.
We know what it’ll be in your household.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Super team? Replace with an average QB? Lol. Have you not watched Tampa's putrid defense this season? Brady has carried that team to 6 wins while playing some of the best football of his career. Even Hawg has said this and he can't stand Brady. Lol

Don't use your interpretation of what you think I think to help your position, please.

You're capable of standing on your own two feet, so leave me out of it.

Bills looking very vulnerable this season.

Back