Week One Other Games

This game is absolute dogshit.

Buffalo's going to win like 16-9 or something, but yeah, tell me again about how great Josh Allen is. Or how great Ben Roethlisberger is for that matter. At least Buffalo is blitzing a lot I suppose. I don't know what Allen's excuse is. Being too great I suppose.

Just checked the Jets score, 16-0 Panthers.
Looks like the QB that they ruined is picking them apart and Wilson is not doing crap.
Doesn't get any better than that.

Flacco says," oh yeah? wanna talk about greatness? I've thrown for more yards than joe montana did!"

I wonder how the Bills will handle being "the favorite" and " the team everyone is talking about / picking". some teams don't do as well as they did when they were the scrappy up-and-comer.

I know he's better than Ben Roethlisberger.
Cam Newton is better than Ben Roethlisberger.

Yeah, I think Cam is better than the Ben I'm watching on field right now. Pitiful suckitude.
Josh Allen doesn't look much better.
Bills look beatable; not playing at last year's level for sure.

Pitts D is really good.

Wentz isn’t the problem today. He has been fantastic. He started 10/11 and a touchdown. Rivers wouldn’t be doing jack shit today either. It’s the defense not living up to the hype. SeHawks have scored on every possession but one. Colts aren’t built for a shootout. They run the ball a lot and sustain drives and hope the defense can play well. Seattle is on pace to score 40 plus points. A team won’t win many games no matter what QB they have if they have to score 40 plus to win.
19/30 for 184 and 1 TD vs a pretty awful Seattle D. You would be in this game maybe even leading with Rivers.

Back