Week Three other games

Best coaches outside Bill at the moment are probably Arians and McCarthy.

Harbaugh is a good coach even though I can't stand the guy. but his star is waning a bit now since his Miami hoodlums left.

4th and goal, fade pattern to the 3rd row.

Amazing playcalling.

Also, Jerry Hughes has good instincts. It's too bad he's a complete and utter douchebag. Right, Colts fans?

4th and goal, fade pattern to the 3rd row.

Amazing playcalling.

Also, Jerry Hughes has good instincts. It's too bad he's a complete and utter douchebag. Right, Colts fans?

Also, 141 yards of offense today for the Bears, 97 pass, 44 rush.

There are 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter.

I think the QB bears some of that responsibility too, don't you?

Also, Rexy and Marvin Lewis. For ****ing serious, man? :coffee:

For sure. Rex has had what to work with while McCarthy just keeps getting fed top 10 receivers in the 5th round as well as one of the best QB's in the league. And what's he got to show for all of that? Hardly shit.

For sure. Rex has had what to work with while McCarthy just keeps getting fed top 10 receivers in the 5th round as well as one of the best QB's in the league. And what's he got to show for all of that? Hardly shit.

He was handed a halfway decent defense in New Jersey, including 2 top-five CBs in their primes.

Also...I think Charles Clay slept with Taylor's girlfriend or something. He almost got him killed again.

He was handed a halfway decent defense in New Jersey, including 2 top-five CBs in their primes.

Also...I think Charles Clay slept with Taylor's girlfriend or something. He almost got him killed again.

Agree, the Jets teams weren't bad, but he also went to two AFCCG with Sanchez as his ****ing QB.

I know people think Rex Ryan is a buffoon who can coach defenses and should be a coordinator, but I honestly don't think he's a bad HC.

Agree, the Jets teams weren't bad, but he also went to two AFCCG with Sanchez as his ****ing QB.

I know people think Rex Ryan is a buffoon who can coach defenses and should be a coordinator, but I honestly don't think he's a bad HC.

He's a terrible HC. He's an excellent DC.

I think Mark Sanchez will start in the league again at some point, after working with a semi-competent QB coach and OC.

mccarthy made the nfcc with an uncoachable qb in 07.
james jones couldn't make 2 rosters this offseason...then he came back to gb and was productive.
he also made matt flynn a gazillionaire. guy can't play a lick outside gb.
mikey mac can coach. I'm curious to see how their game management (a noted weak point of his) fares now that he's given up playcalling.
i dislike Rodgers' personality but he is 100% pure awesome as a qb. no one is more skilled than he. and suh was his problem in the 2014 nfcc, not choking. suh's disgusting stunt destroyed Rodgers' mobility for the nfcc.

Wow, that was the definition of a garbage time TD there.

Color guy: "Percy Harvin is fearless, look at him go right in the middle of everyone for that onside kick! Right into the teeth!"

No one within 5 yards of him. :coffee:

Jonas Gray! Oh, we'll all be sorry we let that guy go!

No one does better in blowouts and garbage time than Jonas Gray. :coffee:

This Miami hurry-up makes Donovan McNabb's look like warp speed.

Also, the color guy is banging on Miami's inability to run.

Buffalo's got 41 on the board. I don't think "not running into a brick wall 50 times" is their main problem.

Back