Welcome "like2god"

<<
Even the Jets, whose fans can be annoying, I can feel bad for.
>>

Hey hey lets not go too far over the top here.

:4321: :4321: :4321: the Jets fans......

Oh I don't know. I think he has promise - uses capitalization and punctuation, spelling is pretty good, and it was a response in their smack forum, yes?

Anyway, no one here is getting banned based on their actions on other boards. It's all about what you do here.

WOW

I haven't seen that kind of rant since 8th grade.

His whole speil seems to be calling folks gay, or variations thereof. I think he's definitly repressing something.

Most of us pass adolecence and become confident enough in our own sexuality to outgrow our middle school homophobia, I guess he didn't.

Undertaker #59 said:
Oh I don't know. I think he has promise - uses capitalization and punctuation, spelling is pretty good, and it was a response in their smack forum, yes?

Anyway, no one here is getting banned based on their actions on other boards. It's all about what you do here.

As it should be UT. Besides I have a feeling if he ever does post over here he'll be singing a slightly different tune that he does over there in FH. Smack forum yes that where their mods cut the thread right at the nicky pic and move only that over to the smack forum. In its original thread it was funny though. ROFL

The Big Lebowski said:
too funny:thumb:

Yes it was funny in the original thread titled miami dolphins high school photos. I stuck that photo in there of Saban.

The next reply from Joey 22 was

"Well atleast he wont cheat on his wife with a married woman..."

To which I replied with

"Well I guess not but dressed like that he might cheat on his wife with a married man."

Really the thread and the pic was in good fun but their mods over there don't seem to have much of a sense of humor.

:D

LOL

I stumbled across this while searching for a satellite FH vip site that I lost the link to and can't for the life of me remember the name, and I must say that I'm flattered. 0 posts and already people are calling for my head, it's a new record for me. :thumb:

Anyway, I'm a firm believer that nothing of substance should ever be spoken in a smack forum. The whole purpose of a smack forum IMO is to make other people laugh, get them angry or rank the rival fans by intelligence (always a good time). I don't remember this particular thread with the Saban pic, but my post seemed to be 110% baiting in nature in order to get a response from a troll.

I've moved on, FinHeaven closed their smack forum to appease the advertisers and no longer allow smack anywhere on the site. I'm more than capable of holding a civil conversation, but I always let others dictate the direction. If you can be objective and civil, I will show the same respect to you as a poster. If your only intent is to inflame and act like a douchebag, I'll be more than happy to point that out. Hey, it's what I do. :)

The*Big*Lebowski on 07-27-2006 at 11:03 AM said:
Was browsing finheaven a bit today and "like2god", judging by some of his more recent posts, is a complete asshat.

That's right, you're an asshat.
:LOL:

like2god on 10-28-2007 at 08:52 AM said:
I've moved on, FinHeaven closed their smack forum to appease the advertisers and no longer allow smack anywhere on the site.

:Lwelcome:

Sounds like a good reason to not have advertisers. :thumb:

Feel free to stick around. We could always use some (a) Dolphins fans.

Welcome Like2.

No we don't ban or assclown people for posts on other boards. You get the opportunity to do yourself in here starting fresh.....

Can't blame the Fins fans for being testy anyway given how awful they've been the last few seasons.

Thanks all

I try to be realistic and objective, I am just as critical of the Dolphins as I am of other teams.

Maybe the commish will take pity on the Fins and reinstate Williams. Not that I think that will help a whole lot.

harrisonhits on 10-28-2007 at 10:22 AM said:
Maybe the commish will take pity on the Fins and reinstate Williams. Not that I think that will help a whole lot.
No thanks

Ricky made his bed and he can lay in it and puff away.

Lemon actually throws a few encouraging passes, but I don't know if he'll ever be a great starter. Then again, in today's NFL, you don't need a great starter; almost half the current QBs are pretty average.

Ginn finally caught a nice TD pass.

For decent Fin fans, sadly, I fear they will be grumpy for quite a while. By the time this team resembles anything even remotely decent, they'll have to rebuild the D since guys like Taylor and Thomas are getting old and/or will move on to other teams.

JD10367 on 07-27-2006 at 09:25 AM said:
I can appreciate and respect the Steelers as a team, but if I hear a Steeler fan say "One for the thumb!" one more time there's going to be carnage...).

Well, good thing you don't have to worry about that anymore.
We're working on the fingers on the other hand now.
:D :thumb:
:terrible:

Steroids actually make your fingers fall off. its a well known side effect. Should be plenty of rings from the 70's with no 'home' pretty soon.

Smudger* on 10-28-2007 at 08:04 PM said:
Steroids actually make your fingers fall off. its a well known side effect.

You speaking from personal experience? If so, I hate to think what you're typing with.

Edit:

:Lwelcome: like2.

#54 on 10-28-2007 at 08:17 PM said:
You speaking from personal experience? If so, I hate to think what you're typing with.

:LOL: ROFL

I don't know what he'd be using, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to use the keyboard after him.
:D

Back