Welcome Pudding!!!

It will take time but from above will come his direction to a new team. Brother Timmy has taught Brother Brady & his teammates much. Watch how they do this year after spending time with brother Tebow. They will be back on the right side again

It will take time but from above will come his direction to a new team. Brother Timmy has taught Brother Brady & his teammates much. Watch how they do this year after spending time with brother Tebow. They will be back on the right side again

tumblr_m3bzc40g2o1r1awtfo1_250.gif

Don't make fun of someone that comes in peace!

Tebow is a winner!

Hi all: I told yoiu what Tebow would do for the team. Look at the denver & New york teams also. 8-1 . Tebow does that for all the teams. It has been directed from above & cannot be changed. We will see how long it lasts for all these teams. His day is near! his star will shine again soon. Peace

Sinners paid the price

Repent brothers & sisters

Peace & love

I gave you space this season out of love but see how brother Tebow's two past teams that gave him a chance made it to play each other. It was the team that he played the most for that won. They follow his lead to this day. They play the game the right way.

You were flawed to win against the Broncos this was decided from above. You must separate yourself from murders & cheaters and all the sinners you hang out with. If brother Tebow would have stayed the Patriots would be moving on to the next game but instead you suffered because you turned your back on him. I hope you all find your way. Peace

I gave you space this season out of love but see how brother Tebow's two past teams that gave him a chance made it to play each other. It was the team that he played the most for that won. They follow his lead to this day. They play the game the right way.

You were flawed to win against the Broncos this was decided from above. You must separate yourself from murders & cheaters and all the sinners you hang out with. If brother Tebow would have stayed the Patriots would be moving on to the next game but instead you suffered because you turned your back on him. I hope you all find your way. Peace
Have you ever locked yourself in a shed?

Wow this is classic, so God is not involved in if we win the superbowl or not....geez we are ****ed.

Wow this is classic, so God is not involved in if we win the superbowl or not....geez we are ****ed.

Everything good comes from above......You turned your back on one of his people & have paid for it. Let peace into your lives & it will return. You locked me into this thread area out of fear We understand that but that fear will get to you if you let it...Peace brother

Everything good comes from above......You turned your back on one of his people & have paid for it. Let peace into your lives & it will return. You locked me into this thread area out of fear We understand that but that fear will get to you if you let it...Peace brother

Who did we turn our back on? The bronco's cut Tebow and they are in the superbowl. lol

Who did we turn our back on? The bronco's cut Tebow and they are in the superbowl. lol

Brother Midgar They let him play he helped them grow as a team when his work was done it was decided from above that he move on. To this day he still helps them win. You all cut him before the season, he never had the chance to do his work. Look at brother Brady he won't watch the Super Bowl he is ashamed. Your Coach won't call his former player by his right name. He is making excuses for the loss on things that he is teaching. He is totally lost & out of control....pray for him he needs it. From what I have read you all have turned your back on brother Tebow on this forum. You make fun of his greatness Put peace in your heart before it is to late. Brother Pudding

Brother Midgar They let him play he helped them grow as a team when his work was done it was decided from above that he move on. To this day he still helps them win. You all cut him before the season, he never had the chance to do his work. Look at brother Brady he won't watch the Super Bowl he is ashamed. Your Coach won't call his former player by his right name. He is making excuses for the loss on things that he is teaching. He is totally lost & out of control....pray for him he needs it. From what I have read you all have turned your back on brother Tebow on this forum. You make fun of his greatness Put peace in your heart before it is to late. Brother Pudding

Well hard to argue with that....:shrug_n:

Back