Welcome to the ALL NEW, and even NEWER Patriots Planet! (sponsored by Gal Gadot)

@tehmackdaddy @Dwight Schrute

I found a mod to enable user selection of posts per page and installed it. Unfortuntely, it hasn't been fully updated and it broke other functions on the site and I had to uninstall it. I will keep an eye out for an update so it can be used.

On another note, I JUST figured out how to fully use multi-quote.
Thanks for trying UT

So is this where I introduce you all to mini TBL? lol Even though she looks like her dad She has my light eyes thats about it!
She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I still have a hard time realizing that I'm a mom (that sounds so weird still lol)
acff0510e0aa685c6292ac3cd588bda9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
A lovely young lady.

And Welcome home.

Cheers

I wanted to stop by and add to the UT praise. Over the years, UT kept the old board together with duct tape and super glue. A lot went on behind the curtain that most did not see. DChester posited the idea of divorcing from Chiefs Planet a few months ago, UT happened to check in on the children and ran with the idea. It's been an amazing transformation. Truly a remarkable effort.

And all this is being done just in time for the board's 18th anniversary. Another feat to celebrate.

Bid!

So great to see you man. Thank you so much for the kind words. They mean a lot. Please consider not being a stranger and if you'd like to talk about more, never hesitate to PM.

My join date is 11/26/02. My understanding is that the board was created in October '02, a few of the founders played with it, worked with Austin, the owner of Chiefs Planet to work out kinks, and put out the call for members in November of that year.

For those who are not aware of the early history, visit this thread in the classic forum. It's a bit dated, but a nice look back into history.

Yeah from what I understand there were a couple of false starts as well. The oldest post we have is from Dec 3rd 2002. It looks like its from me but it is not. As part of importing the database, I had to become the 1st user, so my account was merged with Austin's original account. My join date I think was Jan 03 in fact, despite what my profile says which is when the install first happened. On vBulletin version 2.3

First kudos to you and all the other mods for all you've done.

But, I've got one tiny little request.

Can we get the old coffee emoticon back?

Just seeing a simple cup of coffee doesn't quite give the same sarcasm vibe as the old one did.

Absolutely. I thought I had already added it. I copied all the old smilies over. There may be two.

:th-coffee:

There is. Just a different abbreviation since the old one was taken by the new. I'll swap them tomorrow.

I don’t like to do apps but this seems to be working without Tabtalk for me.

Honestly I’m not allowed to download certain apps on my work phone\ tablet.

I’m not going to lie I have a private phone.....apple products but still don’t like to download apps professionally speaking.

~Dee~

@tehmackdaddy @Dwight Schrute

I found a mod to enable user selection of posts per page and installed it. Unfortuntely, it hasn't been fully updated and it broke other functions on the site and I had to uninstall it. I will keep an eye out for an update so it can be used.

On another note, I JUST figured out how to fully use multi-quote.
Thanks for trying.

This new version is very phone-friendly. :thumb:

Yeah I am enjoying the mobile interface too. As a bonus, now that the whole site is natively mobile friendly, it should help on Google results.

Back