We're going to Kansas City... 1/20/10 6:40PM

Shemp

Upright Member
Reaction score
Kansas City here we come...

Brilliant game plan on both sides of the ball today. I can't wait! I'm sure KC was not expecting what they saw today.... self doubt is destructive.

Good luck gentleman. Hope you take the chiefs to school. If you need any tips on what not to do, have the Patriots watch the Colts game.

From nfl.com

"It'll be a good game, they're a good team," Patriots quarterback Tom Brady told CBS Sports' Tracy Wolfson after the win Sunday. "We played them earlier this year and I know everyone thinks we suck and you know, can't win any games. So we'll see. It'll be fun."

If anyone thought they weren't good enough to contend for a Super Bowl, they'll likely have a new opinion now. Perhaps the most intimidating: It sounds as if the Patriots, of all franchises, are playing with a bit of a chip on their shoulder.

"We've been hearing things like that forever now, for a few years," Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski said after the game. "We just laugh at it, whatever, whatever they say and we just keep moving forward."

Sunday can't come soon enough.

Here is the test. We beat a good Chargers team. Now it’s on to try to win on the road and a good challenge for us both because the SB is on the road as well. BB has to have a game plan to stop that offense or slow them down and we have to have a game plan on offense executed perfectly. Laser Focus y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but KC seems to play good in their house. That D is trash or maybe the Colts didn’t execute plays. Idk but they looks good against them

The colts are a dome team who looked like they were running in mud. The chiefs can win for sure, in fact they are favorites, but I would not take much off the colts win. Remember this chargers team beat the chiefs in KC.

The colts are a dome team who looked like they were running in mud. The chiefs can win for sure, in fact they are favorites, but I would not take much off the colts win. Remember this chargers team beat the chiefs in KC.

And not that I am making excuses but the game was closer than it looked. Should have been 24-17 in the fourth quarter. And that is with the colts playing their second worst game of the season. Patriots simply won’t play that bad I guarantee it. Pats are too experienced and a well oiled machine in the playoffs. I honestly can’t see the Chiefs winning this game. But it will be exciting I’m sure. Although part of me hopes the Pats blow these guys out.

Bill and Josh rolled out stuff on O and D that they haven't used all year, or in several years. LA didn't know how to stop it. Heavy blitz, 11 on the line, great play by the DBs... The D was outstanding. That might have been the best Offensive game plan they've ever put together. Totally kept LA off of their strengths... Coaching gets an A, player execution was near perfect.

The current forecast is for bitter cold, a high of 15.
Patriot weather.

Kansas City here we come...

Brilliant game plan on both sides of the ball today. I can't wait! I'm sure KC was not expecting what they saw today.... self doubt is destructive.

Yes it was.

I don't expect much change in the offensive game plan but I do expect a lot more Gronk vs the Chiefs. Brady will be ready, the OL will be ready, the receivers and RBs will be ready to morph and adapt to whatever defense the Chiefs throw at them.

I do expect some changes in the defensive game plan. The last time we played the Chiefs BB played it straight up - he threatened the blitz against Mahomes but didn't bring it - our defenders dropped out at the last second. Yesterday's game was proof that our blitz packages can get to a QB so BB should feel more confident pressuring Mahomes rather than letting him have all the time he wants. Mahomes isn't the same QB when he's pressured and our DBs are playing better. BB should have confidence to actually send pressure via CB and LB blitzes more in this game. Kelce will still have a bullseye on him. Hunt had a big game against us but our DL has improved and he's no longer a Chief. That's a big plus for us. I'd like to see Mahomes get flustered, I'd like to see him pressured. Risky? Maybe. But you don't know until you try and it might just work.

Here is the test. We beat a good Chargers team. Now it’s on to try to win on the road and a good challenge for us both because the SB is on the road as well. BB has to have a game plan to stop that offense or slow them down and we have to have a game plan on offense executed perfectly. Laser Focus y’all

it's a road game for both teams involved, not the same thing.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

In Denver last year

against a team with their bags already packed.

Brady is 1-2 at Arrowhead
3 TDs
6 Int's

This will be a fun game.

it's a road game for both teams involved, not the same thing.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

against a team with their bags already packed.
You asked if he had played in cold like that before. I answered your question. You moved the goal post with that comment.

Someone please slap some sense into me. I got a message this morning from one of my friends. He has two tickets to the game and just had someone back out on him so he offered the ticket to me. My gut is telling me to stay home and enjoy the game without the obnoxious Chiefs fans but my head is telling me to go because I may never get the chance to see a game this big again. Not to mention that I am currently 0-2 at Patriots games in Arrowhead. What do I do?

Back