foobahl

Reaction score
OP
OP
Flagg the Wanderer

Flagg the Wanderer

Hotblack Desiato's Accountant
Reaction score
I'm not totally upset that Jones is out for this game, but the Phins still have a strong CB1 in Howard and Phillips is going to make things miserable for passpro. Ogbah is still a solid second rushing threat.

spacecrime

Reaction score
Oh, sure - I'm just not up on Dolphins guys. I don't know why I locked onto the Pats' Jones.

OP
OP
Flagg the Wanderer

Flagg the Wanderer

Hotblack Desiato's Accountant
Reaction score
Oh, sure - I'm just not up on Dolphins guys. I don't know why I locked onto the Pats' Jones.
Weird thing about that is that it was actually a total brain fart on my end. I originally put "CB Jones," but then thought that would be confusing because the Pats have 3 of those. And somehow my next thought was that removing the "CB" would make it clearer.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Weird thing about that is that it was actually a total brain fart on my end. I originally put "CB Jones," but then thought that would be confusing because the Pats have 3 of those. And somehow my next thought was that removing the "CB" would make it clearer.
There you go! :rofl:

Cheers

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score
thank goodness you didn't mean mac!

spacecrime

Reaction score
Yeah, there are entirely to many Jones on the NFL. It's really hard to keep up with them.

Big/Sky/Fly

Too Weird to Live/Too Rare To Die
Reaction score
They're flying out there tomorrow...and people are giving BB shit for it. It's just to get acclimated to the environment. Not a bad idea imo.

Phil Elliott

Reaction score
They're flying out there tomorrow...and people are giving BB shit for it. It's just to get acclimated to the environment. Not a bad idea imo.
People are giving BB shit for everything these days. From Trollin' Volin to Curran to Peter King and on and on. It's become the latest fucking national pastime. He could find a cure for cancer and he'd still get shit for it.