We're On To The Rams

Zack CoxVerified account
‏@ZackCoxNESN
Jeff Fisher praising the Patriots' running backs on a conference call. Says "Brandon" and "Danny" are playing well this season

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oAKG-kbKeIo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All these posts about whether Fisher was referring to Amendola or Woodhead.

:huh:

Can't we all just agree that he's an asshole?

All these posts about whether Fisher was referring to Amendola or Woodhead.

:huh:

Can't we all just agree that he's an asshole?

Pretty sure that was the general starting point. :shrug_n: Don't seem to remember it ever being in dispute.

Let me ask you, how did you feel about Cassell? I thought he was pretty darn good too and certainly had some games, not quarters when he lit it up vs bad teams. Look, I liked what I saw but I want to see more before handing over the keys.

Cassell looked HORRIBLE, in EVERY preseason he was here. Every time we saw him or discussed him here we were like, "Why are they keeping this sack of shit?!?" It was a shock to everyone that he played as well as he did that season for Brady. It was equally a shock when the Chiefs gave him big money.

Now, Garop, on the other hand, the first time I saw him in practice, I said, "Well, geez, this kid already looks ten times better than Cassell ever did."

What I didn't like though concerns me - his teammates seemed at best lukewarm towards him unlike the way they were with Brissett who they went out of their way to praise him. Not sure if that speaks to Jimmy's leadership or not but it was concerning.

In about six quarters he totaled 42-for-59 with 496 yards, 4 TDs, and no picks. And you're worried that his "teammates seemed lukewarm"? Not a crap do I give, and I'm sure neither does Belichick.

In about six quarters he totaled 42-for-59 with 496 yards, 4 TDs, and no picks. And you're worried that his "teammates seemed lukewarm"? Not a crap do I give, and I'm sure neither does Belichick.

Should have been 50-59, 596 yards and 6 TDs
In fact, I was talking with Tom jackson, and I want to say this very clearly, he thinks they hate their backup. :coffee:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mHnOfmHrXJk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Cheers, BostonTim

So I'm worrying a little more about the Rams than I should be. This team beat Seattle (something the Pats couldn't do). They beat Tampa on the road, which is looking more impressive given Tampa's recent performance. They beat the Cards, only lost to Detroit on the road by 3, lost to the Giants by 7, the Panthers by 3, Miami by 4... The Rams may only be 4-7 but it's a pretty impressive 4-7.

So I'm worrying a little more about the Rams than I should be. This team beat Seattle (something the Pats couldn't do). They beat Tampa on the road, which is looking more impressive given Tampa's recent performance. They beat the Cards, only lost to Detroit on the road by 3, lost to the Giants by 7, the Panthers by 3, Miami by 4... The Rams may only be 4-7 but it's a pretty impressive 4-7.

They lost 6 out of their last 7 games, does that help?

I've been doing them for over 30 years and have a max of 515# at one point. Form is everything amigo.

Messed my back up pretty badly about three months ago doing deadlifts. Rather than work my way up, I tried 275#. Big mistake. Second rep was the one. Chiro and no gym/running for two weeks. I was miserable.

Back