What is your addiction?

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine are coffee and nicotine (though my delivery method for nicotine has changed).

Beer, nicotine (vaping) and sports

Oh and the interwebs.

Women, Patriots Planet/football, Pizza.

never tried a drug, non-smoker, non-coffee drinker, beer consumption is way down, been cooking Healthier, starting to lower carbs intake for whole family. refuse to take prescribed pain meds 12 hours after surgery - I am kind of boring right now.

I think women are my main addiction, I seems to bring in the crazies... hell women from 30 years ago have tracked me down in the past couple of years and are wanting to relive the tales of years ago... as recently as last weekend I bumped into one and we finished our argument from 1989 - which was quite amusing actually but some how hauntingly weird.

but other than that the conquest is my real addiction, to get someone who would never see me as their type and charm them over but I get bored with them quickly.

Reading when I have the time. I pretty much consume books every chance I get. Football is up there during the season but not so much in the off-season.

The NFL, Pats specifically, and another which I choose to keep to myself. :coffee:

this vaping is interesting, not something I would want to try but are there issues with the machine? is it dangerous or was that just a couple of cheap knockoffs in the news that exploded?

I think it is from cheap equipment and media sensationalism. I have been vaping for 3 years, and it is as close as I can get to quitting smoking. I don't fool myself and think that it is a harmless habit, but I do believe that it is magnitudes less harmful than cigarettes, and it is certainly much less expensive.

I have never had any problem with any vaping equipment.

thumbs_up_cat.gif

NFL Football & Argentine Tango

Back