What Pats jersey are you planning on getting for the season, if any?

Ray Crittenden

Sometimes
Reaction score
I know, kinda corny, but so what? I have a Seymour home jersey and a Bruschi away jersey. I was think of getting a new one for this season. Options are Moss, Warren, Harrison, or ... Brady. I have always deemed the Brady jersey a "chick jersey", but might be changing my mind. Thoughts?

I know, kinda corny, but so what? I have a Seymour home jersey and a Bruschi away jersey. I was think of getting a new one for this season. Options are Moss, Warren, Harrison, or ... Brady. I have always deemed the Brady jersey a "chick jersey", but might be changing my mind. Thoughts?

It's okay to change your mind. Just don't change your sex. :thumb:
I'm not getting any. (Jerseys)

We'll see if anyone earns the privilege like Faulk and Welker did last year. I may have to buy a Moss Jersey at some point though.

I already bought a Moss jersey the day after he signed his contract...I ran a poll earlier to see what The Planet thought I should get. I have it narrowed down to Logan Mankins and Jerod Mayo....Mayo is actually available at the Maine Mall...so that may make the choice for me...that or order or wait until October when I head down to Foxboro...

I fully intend to go mad in the Pro Shop on my first ever Pats Game!

Unfortunately I only have the Brady Jersey after my Bruschi was, quite literally, torn by my dog :suicide:!!!!!

I intend on getting a Moss, Welker, Maroney and Mayo Jersey...one of those will probably be an authentic :)

I love the Pats offense, despite being a D player myself!

I already bought a Moss jersey the day after he signed his contract...I ran a poll earlier to see what The Planet thought I should get. I have it narrowed down to Logan Mankins and Jerod Mayo....Mayo is actually available at the Maine Mall...so that may make the choice for me...that or order or wait until October when I head down to Foxboro...

I like the Mankins pick, Mayo, not so much. I always get nervous with the new players, rookies or veterans. If Mayo stinks it up, I would hate to own that jersey.

depends on hair color

red Koppen
brunette Mankins
Bleached clonde Light

539w.jpg

Tell that to the guy who bought a Chad Jackson jersey...

I bought a Ben Watson jersey the summer after his miraculous rundown that was not to be in Denver. I thought he was going to BUST through. Now I wait and see what jersey I am going to spend my greenbacks on.

I like the Mankins pick, Mayo, not so much. I always get nervous with the new players, rookies or veterans. If Mayo stinks it up, I would hate to own that jersey.

Uh, hello.

Re-read that post and then tell me you did watch the game that shall not be mentioned.

Mayo. And Brady jerseys are for chicks. Sorry.

Back