What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

Breaking Bad is fantastic! Haven’t seen Better Call Saul yet but I plan to!

I’m currently watching the sitcom Til Death. It’s funnny. And season 2 of your Honour.

Also want to watch dirty babysitters with hung studs. But Leah won’t let me :(

I have a best friend who enjoys these types of movies playing during our occasional roll in ze...er...um...yeah...nevermind. :)

Good morning @TylerD .

Last edited:
I’ve been a Jeremy Clarkson fan forever, since he did Top Gear with Richard Hammond and James May. Top Gear is one of the top 5 best TV series ever.
Clarkson’s farm is phenomenal. I’ll watch anything the guy is in.

I've never seen Top Gear.

Just added to the list.

started The Recruit last night --- fabulous plot line w/ equally fabulous black humor embedded ❤️

Just finished this last night. (y)(y)

Although, I wasn't really surprised by the last scene. I was pretty sure that was the case a few episode earlier.

The Drinker gave a positive review for season 3. Don't have Paramount+ so I won't be watching it.

I don't know who The Drinker is, but I've been avoiding watching too much of the previews and reviews.

It'll be nice to the whole main TNG cast return.

I don't know who The Drinker is, but I've been avoiding watching too much of the previews and reviews.

It'll be nice to the whole main TNG cast return.

His full "title" is The Critical Drinker, and he's a reviewer, who's tastes run very parallel to mine. So if he likes something, I'll probably like it. Likewise if he hates it, I'll probably hate it.

He's also pretty funny.

Rewatching Picard as the last season, season 3, premiered this week.
Love TNG, really liked Picard season 1, but that 2nd season of Picard I dunno, maybe it was just me but I thought it was as bad as the 1st was good. I still watched the whole season though.

Just started re-watching it for the first time but Eureka, I think this is one of the most underappreciated SciFi shows ever. Light-hearted, and just corny and hammy enough to be charming. It's a dramedy about a small hidden town filled with the brightest minds(think Einstein and Tesla descendants), and they build crazy inventions, disaster ensues, and someone has to save the day. I think you'd know after watching the first 1.5hr episode whether you'd like it or not. If you liked shows like Psych, Monk, Haven and Warehouse 13 I think you'd definitely like this.

Just started re-watching it for the first time but Eureka, I think this is one of the most underappreciated SciFi shows ever. Light-hearted, and just corny and hammy enough to be charming. It's a dramedy about a small hidden town filled with the brightest minds(think Einstein and Tesla descendants), and they build crazy inventions, disaster ensues, and someone has to save the day. I think you'd know after watching the first 1.5hr episode whether you'd like it or not. If you liked shows like Psych, Monk, Haven and Warehouse 13 I think you'd definitely like this.
I was sadden when they took Eureka and Warehouse 13 off the air. Eureka was such a gem of a show. Haven and Monk adored. I just rewatched all seasons of Monk and appreciated it once again. But Eureka was truly one of my favorite shows. My son and I still talk about it.

Enjoyed Psyche, liked Monk well enough and haven't heard of Warehouse 13 or Haven.

Gonna give Eureka a shot. Sounds right up my alley.

Yeah, Eureka was pretty good.

Liked how the first and last episodes were linked.

Enjoyed Psyche, liked Monk well enough and haven't heard of Warehouse 13 or Haven.

Gonna give Eureka a shot. Sounds right up my alley.
My wife is a big fan of Monk and Psych, and I don't mind too much when she chooses either, especially Monk. She started to binge Poker Face, which is kind of similar to Monk, and I thought with all of the glowing reviews and high audience scores that it could be one of her shows that I would actually watch and not work through, but although it has its moments, I find the stories to be somewhat predictable as well as how the cases are solved, and except for the Mountain Goats lead singer’s hilarious mock songs in an episode about a band member being murdered most of the humor falls flat for me as well.

It might just be me though as I have yet to come across a bad review of it and the wife loves it.

Back