Where are the Jester's fans this week???

RhodyPatsFan

there's no end to my limitations
Reaction score
You'd think with the upcoming game on Sunday and the Pats off the loss to the Colts, these fools would be around more?

Unless they know their season is over after that loss to the Jags?

They won't show except maybe that bwanzilla or whatever guy

Cute how our boy BZ isn't here pimping his podcasts this time around.

Doesn't he have a dissertation on the meaning of the head coach crying and the QB eating hot dogs and reading cue cards during the post-game show? How about some comments on Darrelle Revis shooting off his mouth?

Funny thing is that the Jags D is just awful this year. They only have like 9 or 10 sacks, and give up a ton of passing yards. It should have been easy pickins.

Cute how our boy BZ isn't here pimping his podcasts this time around.

Doesn't he have a dissertation on the meaning of the head coach crying and the QB eating hot dogs and reading cue cards during the post-game show? How about some comments on Darrelle Revis shooting off his mouth?

With Welker back he's going to know what it feels like to be on an island this week. He's going to be seeing the Brady-to-Moss combination in midseason form this week instead of rusty like it was in Week 2.

I imagine the phrase "not pretty" would be appropriate from that perspective :D

I don't think any of them have the balls to show up here after losing to the Jags on their own turf... plus with the Patriots losing a heartbreaker last week, they know what's coming... it ain't gonna be for the faint hearted...

Yeah but when has it been this bad?

Crying coach
Captain Intercepto eating a hot dog on the sidelines
Losing to the JAGS @ Home

Things have certainly soured a bit in the big apple since they held their Super Bowl parade back in September.

Maybe if we turn off the lights a few NYJ fans will come out from under the fridge...

Things have certainly soured a bit in the big apple since they held their Super Bowl parade back in September.

Maybe if we turn off the lights a few NYJ fans will come out from under the fridge...

Now, now....That's not nice.

Don't insult cockroaches

All I can say, is that if they do show up, please no hot dog smack. That's so weaksauce.

Especially when there is a vault of material the Jets have given you this season to talk trash about.

All I can say, is that if they do show up, please no hot dog smack. That's so weaksauce.

Especially when there is a vault of material the Jets have given you this season to talk trash about.

So the colts victims this week is the ravens?

If f'n Rex was in tears imagine were the mental state of your average Jet blowhard is right now, they can't post, the tears keep shorting out their keyboards...

Back