Where have they gone??

Denism

Conas ata t?
Reaction score
ok was looking through my cp files here and it got me thinking

where have these guys gone....

NEM and PE4 for example
(ya i know they were banned from here but anyone know where they at now)
wasnt NEM left back on patsfans

Also UT#59 (defo something happened there but i wasnt on at the time to know it)

& patfan64, mr teacher, havent seen him online in a long time either

& Brownfan80, another guy that was a post whore here for a time, his drunken rant after a pats loss here was lmfao material

any thoughts guys?

ok was looking through my cp files here and it got me thinking

where have these guys gone....

NEM and PE4 for example
(ya i know they were banned from here but anyone know where they at now)
wasnt NEM left back on patsfans

Also UT#59 (defo something happened there but i wasnt on at the time to know it)

& patfan64, mr teacher, havent seen him online in a long time either

& Brownfan80, another guy that was a post whore here for a time, his drunken rant after a pats loss here was lmfao material

any thoughts guys?

^ good input

P4E was banned I believe.

yup, i remember that

also NEM was too, i was around for that too (that was an entertaining time) :)

just wondering if anyone knew of em anywhere else

andthe other guys i listed defo didnt get banned, just wondering if anyone knows anything

BTW HH - you post alot on PFT or is it someone else with your same name, i see harrisonhits posting there regular

The three lettered creature which must not be named while you scrape it off your shoe is operating a covert posting operation in a bid to prove it is undead and not just a meth addict with unsavory personal habits.

Undertaker#59 is a serving U.S. Congressman, it was the only job he was qualified to be unqualified to hold. He reportedly has used his time to study Nancy Pelosi's make-up application techniques for when he gets back into the Scary Clown business.

I lurked through the banning of he who shall not be named. That was hilarious stuff. I am not sure if I'd joined or not at that point. I kind of miss those days. That guy was without question the biggest loser I've ever seen on a message board of any kind.
Good times.

Speaking of losers, and kind of on topic, is it me or have there simply not been a lot of trolls here this season? We usally always got a bunch of them every week. Curiously absent this season. Not talking about regular members, I miss the drive by types.

<<
you post alot on PFT or is it someone else with your same name, i see harrisonhits posting there regular
>>

That's me. I have this user name in quite a few places though most of them, like the Donks board I don't go to very often.

Maybe they changed their names? Jh and VYF have changed their names so many times recently, I've completely lost track of which is which. One of them may have posted in this thread.

Muchos tiempos? Solemente uno, mi amor.

Back