Where will Peyton Land? Call your Shot!

Where does the forehead land?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Hoyer's arm is much better than Flynn's than Flynn's arm strenght must be pretty bad since Hoyer doesn't have a strong arm. To me Flynn looked like a good rhythm passer in his start lastt seasons. His throws looked on time and well placed but didn't wow me in terms of speed. Can't really remember what his throws looked like against the Pats.
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually Hoyer does have a pretty good arm.

Well maybe I'm wrong on this one and Hoyer has a much better arm than I think.
Posted via Mobile Device

If Hoyer's arm is much better than Flynn's than Flynn's arm strenght must be pretty bad since Hoyer doesn't have a strong arm. To me Flynn looked like a good rhythm passer in his start lastt seasons. His throws looked on time and well placed but didn't wow me in terms of speed. Can't really remember what his throws looked like against the Pats.
Posted via Mobile Device

I watched Hoyer in TC 2 years in a row. He slings it as well as Brady to my eyes. In preseason games, Hoyer does seem to aim it a bit. Hoyer's passes are always perfect spirals...beautiful to watch. Mallett is in a different category, though. That kid has a cannon and that was evident right away.

I watched Hoyer in TC 2 years in a row. He slings it as well as Brady to my eyes. In preseason games, Hoyer does seem to aim it a bit. Hoyer's passes are always perfect spirals...beautiful to watch. Mallett is in a different category, though. That kid has a cannon and that was evident right away.

You know Chev, due to Mayo being up my ass about Hoyer, I watched an old MSU-OSU game I still have on the DVR in which Hoyer played. Now I don't know how far back any of you guys go but he reminds me an awful lot of Brian Sipe. Smaller guy, soild not great arm, good feet & can throw on the move.

You know Chev, due to Mayo being up my ass about Hoyer, I watched an old MSU-OSU game I still have on the DVR in which Hoyer played. Now I don't know how far back any of you guys go but he reminds me an awful lot of Brian Sipe. Smaller guy, soild not great arm, good feet & can throw on the move.

Intesting comparison. Hoyer seems a bit bigger than Sipe, but if he's half as good he should be starting somewhere. Sipe could flat out ball.

Everyone can throw,,, there is a bit more to being a QB, which is why Brady is the starter...I have watched Hoyer flat out struggle against 3rd string teams in preseason as early as last year. Throwing well is nice, but if you do not have about 5000 other things, all you are doing is making it a nice pass to the other team. Mallett does have a nice arm, but he also looked lost out there, which is fine he is still young. Basically its hard to know if either of these guys will get it unless they have more playing time against real competition. Its just too hard to tell at this point.

Intesting comparison. Hoyer seems a bit bigger than Sipe, but if he's half as good he should be starting somewhere. Sipe could flat out ball.

Maybe your on to something with Hoyer. I'm glad you made me watch that old game.

You're right about Sipe. Not many outside of Cleveland remember how good he was.

Maybe your on to something with Hoyer. I'm glad you made me watch that old game.

You're right about Sipe. Not many outside of Cleveland remember how good he was.

Sounds good, lets get it done....now, that was a first rounder you said?:coffee: You know what would scare me about Hoyer if I were another team? The Patriots do not let him play much, even in blowout games. It seems he is being hidden away. Also...why did the pats draft Mallett? If Hoyer was set to be a franchise Qb, why draft Mallett?

Kind of the Drew Brees of his day. Undersized, but a warrior, and one of the great clutch performers of all times. No one who saw the Kardiac Kids and who is a fan of football in general could forget him.

No & no to my 2nd.

Now if you give your 100% guarantee that he will be Sipe, you can have my 2nd.

Umm.....yeah. ummmm yeah he is Brian Sipe....yeah thats it...thats who he is.:coffee: I have no earthly idea really. For whatever reason the pats never bring him into games even in blowouts so I see him play in preseason, which he has been spotty. No telling really. I am not sure what the PR would say in Cleveland or their fans to Bring in Hoyer who was an undrafted FA and sitting in New England where they take advantage of other teams like crazy....if I were a team I would never trade with the Patriots.

Kind of the Drew Brees of his day. Undersized, but a warrior, and one of the great clutch performers of all times. No one who saw the Kardiac Kids and who is a fan of football in general could forget him.
Yep, he was a great player. Think he won an MVP one year. Might have been a conference MVP back when they had one for each conference.

I'm sure its already been said in here, but Peyton will be on the Titans next season. No question in my mind. He is still beloved in that state, its a warm weather location, its a divisional rival with the Colts, its in the AFC, they need a QB. Its just the perfect landing spot for him.

That is all I have to say on the matter.

I'm sure its already been said in here, but Peyton will be on the Titans next season. No question in my mind. He is still beloved in that state, its a warm weather location, its a divisional rival with the Colts, its in the AFC, they need a QB. Its just the perfect landing spot for him.

That is all I have to say on the matter.

Just because they love Peyton there does not mean he wants to go there.

Chad-Lowe-Tweet.jpg

"UnIncarcerated Rob" says Cardinals.

I voted Dolphins but Cardinals would be the more attractive option.

Chad-Lowe-Tweet.jpg

"UnIncarcerated Rob" says Cardinals.

I voted Dolphins but Cardinals would be the more attractive option.

I voted Cards...because well....I am always right.:coffee: I was thinking denver had the upper hand. The way I see it at this point, if Manning is all about money he goes to denver, because they have the most to spend, if he wants to win and play with a great receiver, he will go to arizona.

There’s two types of shoppers—the hunter and the grazer. The hunter knows what they want, goes in, gets it, gets out—these are guys like Calvin Johnson, Stephen Jackson and the 40 new Redskin receivers. Then there’s grazer—the person who meanders up and down the aisles, reading every label and squeezing every fruit to check its ripeness. The thought of actually committing to one item is bewildering to them. The grazer thinks they're being judicious, but they're really just being annoying. That's Peyton Manning.

Back