Where's Waldo Hogfarmer?

Well shit! What can I say??? I can make a list of excuses but that wouldn't be right. Our defense is just as horrible as your offense. Anyway, I'm just glad the Chiefs are in your head. Week 14 , bitches!
There you are, coming out of hiding, channeling your inner Andy Reid to not understand how bad your team is falling apart. Mahomes looks like crap and can't throw against man coverage.

Your defense can't stop the run, and the only thing your defense and our offense has in common is that our offense leads the league in scoring, and your defense leads the league in allowing other teams to score.

In our heads? Ha ha. You can't stay away from here. We are undefeated. We won our last 11 games. You are 6-5, barely .500 in your last 11 games. Right now there are five teams in the AFC that are more dangerous than the Chiefs.

By week 14 we will have locked up HFA and you'll be playing for a wild card berth.

The Queefs are mediocre now lol. I won't be surprised at all if Flacco beats them this week.

Well shit! What can I say??? I can make a list of excuses but that wouldn't be right. Our defense is just as horrible as your offense. Anyway, I'm just glad the Chiefs are in your head. Week 14 , bitches!

The book on defending Mahomes and stopping the Chiefs was definitely out after the Pats AFCCG in KC. Teams who can do it are successful. The NFL always adapts. The Chiefs aren't looking very good right now, huh.

The Patriots broke another one. Chiefs, Rams, Falcons, Seahawks, the list goes on.

You mean the Pat's offense that has had one week of putting fewer than 28 points on the board (1st and goal at the 6 with 1:40 left on the clock and 3 timeouts against the Giants and they took a knee- Kermit would have thrown it in so I'll credit it)...THAT horrible offense?

You mean the Pat's offense that has had one week of putting fewer than 28 points on the board (1st and goal at the 6 with 1:40 left on the clock and 3 timeouts against the Giants and they took a knee- Kermit would have thrown it in so I'll credit it)...THAT horrible offense?
They scored 16 against the Bills, who have a legit defense of their own.

Donks with a decent running game. No idea if the D is up to snuff on Thursday, tho.

Can't wait to find out.

Should be a fun game to watch. KC has to travel, it is a divisional game, and the Denver D just shutout Tenn (I know it is not saying much as it was Tenn, but still a shutout)

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

The Patriots broke another one. Chiefs, Rams, Falcons, Seahawks, the list goes on.

Yes these are just the recent ones too. :toast:

Going to be interesting to look back at TB/BB career and see how many teams the Pats got in the way, beat, and only to see the team fall off the mountain not too soon after the loss.

If you guys had played the teams we have you'd be 2-4 right now. The only team you've played that wasn't a bottom feeder you put up what 16 points????

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

The Pats haven't broken shit. Play a real team before you thump your tits!

If you guys had played the teams we have you'd be 2-4 right now. The only team you've played that wasn't a bottom feeder you put up what 16 points????

okay...whatever you SAY...:coffee:

let me ask you something here amigo...do you think we haven't heard this same shit for years now? I guess if you keep saying it the thought is that one day you might finally be right. See, THIS^^^ is the kind of shit from you that is simply lame and pathetic. I know you've got skills, leave the meaningless drivel to Hammock Parties and others equally mentally challenged. You know damn well that the Pats have owned the Colts and the Texans forever.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Lol..............watch the Pats defense play then come back and talk your BS clownshoes.

The only team you've played that wasn't a bottom feeder you put up what 16 points????
I guess that's better than putting up 13 points against a middle of the road defense at home. The main difference being of course the Pats actually won their low scoring game because they know how to win.

You lost to the Colts and Texans at home.

Go ahead and take a look at the last time the Patriots lost to either the Colts or the Texans (Hint: Matt Cassell was your quarterback). :coffee:

The Patriots have never lost to the Texans at home.

You lost to the Colts and Texans at home.

Go ahead and take a look at the last time the Patriots lost to either the Colts or the Texans (Hint: Matt Cassell was your quarterback). :coffee:

The Patriots have never lost to the Texans at home.

I was trying to remember the last time the pats lost two home games in a row to anyone.

You know damn well that the Pats have owned the Colts and the Texans forever.
Not forever. The Chiefs beat the Pats twice with Alex Smith and once with (I think) Matt Cassel. Since those to, though, yeah, we owned them.

If you guys had played the teams we have you'd be 2-4
Ha ha. After this weekend we'll be 7-0 and you'll be 4-3, about as relevant as tits on a boar hog.

We have an easier road to the playoffs than you because we get to play your shitty-ass team but you have to play our #1 offense/#1 defense team.

Not forever. The Chiefs beat the Pats twice with Alex Smith and once with (I think) Matt Cassel. Since those to, though, yeah, we owned them.

Patriots didn't play the chiefs when Cassel was there, the next game they played the chiefs after cassel left was in 2011, the pats won 34-3, Palko was Qb. Only losses were 2005, and the two to Alex Smith.

Don't worry . we're not done kicking your ass. We dug Mannings grave and have the shovels ready for Brady.

Don't worry . we're not done kicking your ass. We dug Mannings grave and have the shovels ready for Brady.

When exactly do you start kicking the pats ass? You need to worry about Denver. I am not sure you could beat the bills right now. Stay in the shallow end.

Back