Where's Waldo Hogfarmer?

lol.......our offense will light up that god awful defense of yours, while your offense gets steamrolled by the best defense in the nfl. Oh and the queefs could end up 4-3 by the end of the week, now that would be hilarious.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

:lol:

Took a lot of abuse here.

Love you guys!

It was glorious rereading this thread. I have such a huge grin right now!

It was glorious rereading this thread. I have such a huge grin right now!

I'm sure, lol. Just remember a dynasty is winning 3 SBs in a short period of time. The Pats did it twice.
Your team is 16.7% the way to meet the standard you seek. Keep that in mind.

And the hardest thing is going back to back.

Not just that. being competitive for 20 years like the Pats did. It takes a toll. I know that sounds weird, but you are public enemy number one. Everyone hates you, everyone is trying to find dirt, everyone is on the attack including the media. You are just like all other teams as you lose players, and have injuries, etc, but you have to continue to win over and over and over. Again it sounds silly, but its tough from a mental standpoint. In the early years of watching football, I never experienced the pressure. Everything was a rebuild and even the smallest things were met with celebration. It got to where, it was not even enough for the pats to win, they had to win by two scores or Pats fans were losing their minds. This year? It all went back. Losses are met with hey, we didnt have this and we still hung in there, lets be happy. I for one like it. The climb and the unexpected is always better than the trying to stay on top pressure.

So none of this matters, since we are forced to be focused on said pandemic.
just my opinion.

But I like my team this year even against your team. Hogfarmer.

And I think BB did expose how to slow you guys down.
We'll see see if I am full of shit or not.

I hope anyway,

So none of this matters, since we are forced to be focused on said pandemic.
just my opinion.

But I like my team this year even against your team. Hogfarmer.

And I think BB did expose how to slow you guys down.
We'll see see if I am full of shit or not.

I hope anyway,

I never got the exposed thing. Teams play teams differently than other teams do. The pats have played KC the same way, and have been one of the few teams to slow them down, its not exposed, its just they match up better on defense. So the pats doing something does not mean all teams can do that, and I am not saying the steelers can't do that, but matchups are not always the same. Pats struggled with Denver for a long time, just as your steelers struggled vs the pats. This year it seems more like whoever can stay healthy has the best shot, but then, its like that in a lot of years.

Back