Where's Waldo Hogfarmer?

When exactly do you start kicking the pats ass? You need to worry about Denver. I am not sure you could beat the bills right now. Stay in the shallow end.

Week 14 . Not worried about those Donkeys.

Yeah I heard that last year too when your team was actually good.

Dee Fords gone now . I expect Brady will throw at least 3 int's again. Sharpening the shovels for Mr. Osteoporosis.

If you guys had played the teams we have you'd be 2-4 right now. The only team you've played that wasn't a bottom feeder you put up what 16 points????

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

The Pats haven't broken shit. Play a real team before you thump your tits!

We've won 11 in a row sonny. You tell me which of the 11 was a real team. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Dee Fords gone now . I expect Brady will throw at least 3 int's again. Sharpening the shovels for Mr. Osteoporosis.

Yeah Dee ford was why your team couldn't score in the first half.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

When did Brady have 3 ints? DO you actually watch these games?

Yeah Dee ford was why your team couldn't score in the first half.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

When did Brady have 3 ints? DO you actually watch these games?

Do you??? The 3rd was erased by Dumbass Dee Ford!

Ha ha. U lose again.
Dee Ford got you to the AFCGG, a place you'll never see with Frank Clark

We've won 11 in a row sonny. You tell me which of the 11 was a real team. Go ahead, I'll wait.
In fairness the Chiefs win six put of their last eleven, including THREE good teams: the Patriots, the Colts, and the Texans

Do you??? The 3rd was erased by Dumbass Dee Ford!
Hahahahaha. Relive that moment again and again. Never let it go. Think of it every day and every night. The play that kept you out of the Superbowl.

Think of it every year you don't even get back to the AFCGG. Your only shot and you blew it

Hahahaha

Don't worry . we're not done kicking your ass. We dug Mannings grave and have the shovels ready for Brady.

"Done"?

Don't you have to start at some point, to be done?

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

Learn English asshole!

Let me put in such a way where even you can understand.

6-5 in your last 11, 3-4 at home over that time. :coffee:

The super-scary 'noise' at Arrowhead has been proven to be fraudulent as well. Easy to be loud when you're up 20, but Watson driving down for the winning score, he was able to change plays at the line without hand signals. Frauds.

Yep, you guys can write that in as a big fat L for the Chiefs[/QUOTE]

I just hope both teams are 100% healthy so there won't be any excuses. I really am looking forward to this game.

I just hope both teams are 100% healthy so there won't be any excuses. I really am looking forward to this game.

Yeah, right. You're still making excuses over last year's game. Dee Ford, Coin Toss, Overtime, "Brady had three picks, Dee Ford just erased one." "Chiefs should be 6-0 but refs." "You shouldn't be 7-0 because...IDK, whatever bullshit is in your little pig brain."

No excuses? You can't handle the truth.

"Mahomes is the GOAT. We lost to the Texans because of bad defense."

Fact: You have Kelce and Hill. Peter Painter could have won games with them. You held the ball for 1:25 in the entire 4th quarter and gained a total of -3 yards in both series. From Chiefsplanet: The Chiefs offense got the ball with 4 seconds left in the 3rd qtr. They had the ball until 14:49 was left in the 4th, so 15 seconds. They ran 3 plays for 0 yards and promptly punted. The next time they got the ball was with 6:17 left in the game and had the ball for an outstanding 1 min and 14 seconds. You know what they did on that drive? Ran 3 plays for -3 yards and punted. So let's spread the blame equally between the D and O. It's not like the offense didn't touch the ball, they just did jack shit nothing. The way to beat Mahomes is hit him on every single ****ing play

Yep, you guys can write that in as a big fat L for the Chiefs

I just hope both teams are 100% healthy so there won't be any excuses. I really am looking forward to this game.[/QUOTE]

I’m going to that game with a chiefs fan. He already calling it the game of weakness. Which will be worse the pats offense or Chiefs defense .

I’m going to that game with a chiefs fan. He already calling it the game of weakness. Which will be worse the pats offense or Chiefs defense .[/QUOTE]

If the pats weakness is the offense than we are winning the supebowl, because we have won superbowls with way worse offenses than this, and lesser defenses. To say this is blown out of proportion is an understatement. Its funny when the chiefs score 13 vs the colts, its the defense at fault, when the pats score 31 ppg, the defense is a weakness. I just want to know who these juggernaut offenses out there putting up 40 a game. The pats have some injuries that they have to deal with, but some are coming back, the chiefs just are not a good defense.

Back