Who are you rooting for and why?

Denism

Conas ata t?
Reaction score
Ok so now we are in the SB(woohoo)

Which team would you like to face, Giants or 49'ers and why?

Tough one for me tbh

I'd be very worried about Manning torching our secondry with the WR core he has this season and they're Defense has great pass rush

Would i be as concerned with A. Smith? dont think so
yes they're D is outstanding but id have faith in Brady & Co. finding a way around that

what you think?

As a third party fan, as in not a fan of any team still playing. I don't care who wins, it is a win win for me.

Patriots- this board made it so I can't root against them
Giants- Steve weatherford is same age as me and from my town. Since he is the punter, I would be neat to see him get a ring after being with the Saints, Jets, and whoever else.
Niners, Haven't seen much of this game, but last game, they impressed me.

The last time I rooted with great interest in the NFC Championship game it had far more to do with Brett Favre losing than who actually won... and MAN did it ever bite me in the ass.

So whatever, whoever wins wins and you play the schedule you're given. Whoever the opponent is, just be ready.

Gmen I guess.

It would be a good story being a re-match & all.

The NFL has been embarrassingly bad this year so I think a a Pats- Giants rematch would add some drama anyway.

The last time I rooted with great interest in the NFC Championship game it had far more to do with Brett Favre losing than who actually won... and MAN did it ever bite me in the ass.

So whatever, whoever wins wins and you play the schedule you're given. Whoever the opponent is, just be ready.

My thoughts exactly.

49ers...If that doesn't get Brady focused nothing will..

Giants. At least it won't be a ghost town. SF-NE might be the two most crappiest fanbases in all of sports!

I'll take SF.

Winning against either would be sweet. Losing to the Giants would suck more.

Well that's going to hurt. :coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device
I wouldn't know,but the rumor around these parts tell me people are walking bull legged when he's done...:coffee:

982POK_Tony_Ganios_004.jpg

The Niners have better linebackers and safeties but the Giants have offense and a pass rush. They're both well coached. I don't even know the best match-up. I'll go with Brady vs the ghost of Joe Montana.

I'll be selfish
I'm surrounded by fair weather Giants fans that have come out of the closet over the past 2-3 weeks proclaiming the g'men champions already... I don't need to listen to their BS for another two weeks.

Back