Who is the luckiest woman on tPlanet?

Pyxis

First one at MY house
Reaction score
That would be me.

On Monday March 18 th, I had the pleasure of having drinks, dinner and a great evening with our Surgeon. That's right. O_P_T was in town and we met.

I'm good friends with many people here, but he's the first Masshole to come down here.

He wears red suspenders but not a pocket protector. He's absolutely hilarious. And quite possibly the smartest human in North America.

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

That would be me.

On Monday March 18 th, I had the pleasure of having drinks, dinner and a great evening with our Surgeon. That's right. O_P_T was in town and we met.

I'm good friends with many people here, but he's the first Masshole to come down here.

He wears red suspenders but not a pocket protector. He's absolutely hilarious. And quite possibly the smartest human in North America.

Posted via Mobile Device

Except he's not a Massholeo:)

~Dee~

Man, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when you two tore everyone apart.

Well a few of us are former Massholeso:)

~Dee~

I was born in raised in Boston and will always be a Masshole...no matta where I live :D

The Surgeon is a Masshole in Connecticut.

Seriously fun guy. And he talks just like he posts. Well, except the underlined links. :D
Posted via Mobile Device

And he started a cleavage thread moments before I started this one. The girls are in here. The boys are in there.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Hmmmmmmmmm........

"Lucky"?

I'm gonna walk away from this straight line :coffee:

I always imagined OPT living in a dormant volcano lair.

One problem with that theory.

Excessive thermal energy can reinvigorate a volcano, shifting it from dormant to active.

I leave it as an exercise for the reader to calculate the net exothermic quantity associated with a prototypical "OPT's" statement, and integrate this over the appropriate time period, to determine the probability of an eruption.

Volcanic, that is.:coffee:

Excessive thermal energy can reinvigorate a volcano, shifting it from dormant to active.

I leave it as an exercise for the reader to calculate the net exothermic quantity associated with a prototypical "OPT's" statement, and integrate this over the appropriate time period, to determine the probability of an eruption.

So what exactly are you doing there that's causing all that excessive thermal energy? Or is that something I probably don't want/need to know?

Volcanic, that is.:coffee:
That's so deep.

Really?
I have never been so disappointed in a thread after reading the title. Why is there no debauchery? Why is there no disgusting innuendo? I'm crushed!

JK Im happy you guys had a good meetngreet.

. And quite possibly the smartest human in North America.

Posted via Mobile Device

Wow, THAT smart, eh? :parry::poke::tongue:

Actually, reading his posts on here, it's pretty obvious that he is VERY intelligent. He reminds me of a couple of friends we have, and they have PhDs in Particle Physics.

It was a very good meeting indeed. Sorry to disappoint with the title. :)

I'm well acquainted with many wicked smaht people, but Surgeon is different. I recommend caution when drinking whilst he's in the midst of a tale. You won't want to spit good wine.
Posted via Mobile Device

Really?
I have never been so disappointed in a thread after reading the title. Why is there no debauchery? Why is there no disgusting innuendo? I'm crushed!

JK Im happy you guys had a good meetngreet.

The evening was kinda like this.

Spock-and-the-Romulan-Commander-star-trek-couples-8470541-700-530.jpg

:coffee:

So what exactly are you doing there that's causing all that excessive thermal energy? Or is that something I probably don't want/need to know?

Flaming people on message boards :shrug:

:facepalm:

Tsk. Humor, such a difficult concept.

"a prototypical "OPT's" statement" if expressed verbally, might be thought to contain "hot air".

Back