Whom would you prefer to face in the Super Bowl

Which team do you want the Patriots to play in the Super Bowl

• Total voters

thomas144

Bandwagon Fan
Reaction score
Website
www.mudelephant.com
Poll coming. A win this weekend is obviously a foregone conclusion. I know the Patriots will pay lip service to the old bromide about "not looking past this week's opponent" and how they "have to play their best game of the season" to beat the Broncos but we as fans know this is just talk, and chances are they are devoting most of their preparation time for both Arizona and Carolina.

So question is, which team do you want the Pats to play two weeks from Sunday?

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

I voted for Panthers so as to highlight the fact that the Panthers have been giving away footballs after every touchdown to hide the evidence of ball-tampering.

Zombies of course, they usually can not run very fast.

No, I picked Cards. Not much to dislike about that team, and I like the matchup.

I think the Cardinals are a no-brainer choice here because Carson Palmer still has the capability of being 'that' Carson Palmer. Unfortunately I don't think they have a prayer against the Panthers.

I think the Cardinals are a no-brainer choice here because Carson Palmer still has the capability of being 'that' Carson Palmer. Unfortunately I don't think they have a prayer against the Panthers.

that's interesting - maybe this poll will be more informative than I thought. The Cardinals look much better to me, but of course I've hardly seen either team play.

Agree 100%

The Panthers look like a more dangerous team to face and IMO will be advancing to SB50 with the Pats.

Arizona, only because that will mean they had beaten Carolina.

I'm really sick of watching Cam strutting like a peacock in mating season, that's why.

I picked Zombies.... although some zombie movies have fast zombies so you never know.

Oh, and I think both NFC teams are dangerous but of the 2 I'd rather the pats face the Cards.

Arizona seems soft to me and the Pats typically fare well against West coast teams they are high flying vs smash mouth.

Carolina is the best all around team but their weakest area is at WR. If the Pats contain Camera Newton then I could see a great, low scoring game. I would love to see Brady shred that Panthers D the way he did the LoB.

I picked Zombies.... although some zombie movies have fast zombies so you never know.Oh, and I think both NFC teams are dangerous but of the 2 I'd rather the pats face the Cards.

As long as we're not dealing with the zombies from the Dawn of the Dead remake we should be okay.

Exactly.

Goodell, on the podium after the game.

We really haven't seen a BB Death Stare until that happens.

AZ because the Pats D has trouble dealing with elite scrambling QBs. However even if we face Newton I expect Bill to have a defensive plan to contain Newton and force him to throw. Seattle exposed Newton a bit in the 2nd half. Also the Pats D and offense will not have to worry about that shitty field in Charlotte.

I'd rather face the Panthers but Arizona would be the better matchup because their QB cant scramble on 3rd and long like cam can and keep our offense off the field

I'll make my pick after they beat the Donks, need to get that win first.

I would straight out like to see the Pats go against the Panthers because SB is suppose to contain the best NFC and AFC teams. Imho, that is Pats and Panthers..... :stirpot:

I went with Carolina. They have a great defense, but Russell Wilson showed that you can throw against them (at least in the second half). I think Brady can do at least as well.

Panthers. I mean, they're pretty much the undisputed #1 in the NFC. The Pats, when healthy, are the #1 in the AFC. So I want #1 vs #1.

Back