Will the Colts go 0-1 next year?

Who cares, it is the off season. Come August of next year, I will start to think about the Colts with or without Manning. I say the chances of them going 0-1 is between 33.3% and 33.4%.

A better question would be why are Patriots fans posting about the Colts if we're so irrelevant?

:shrug:

there were threads all season about "will the Colts go 0 and X?" I never read them. I don't really care if half the threads on Patriots Planet are about the Colts.

I have an old college friend on Facebook (now a professor at some college in Indiana I had never heard of, and can't recall the name of now) who is a Colts fan and it's kind of interesting to read the things he posts about the team.

Maybe I'll start posting polls about which players the Colts should keep and how their new head coach will introduce a new style of football to the team. It will be my little joke. Stay tuned.

I did call it, but probably from within a Cecil B. DeMills crowd.

He had an ok game against the raiders tonight and you would have thought he threw 7 td's...

A better question would be why are Patriots fans posting about the Colts if we're so irrelevant?

:shrug:

Maybe it's more b/c you and a few other Colts fans who post here are good folks who care about your team. You suffered immensely last year and handled the loss of PManning with class. With Luck this year, the future promises to be full of hope once again and that brings you (and us by proxy) joy.

You're the reason we post about the Colts now, not b/c the Colts are suddenly relevant. It's b/c you are relevant.

:toast:

Maybe it's more b/c you and a few other Colts fans who post here are good folks who care about your team. You suffered immensely last year and handled the loss of PManning with class. With Luck this year, the future promises to be full of hope once again and that brings you (and us by proxy) joy.

You're the reason we post about the Colts now, not b/c the Colts are suddenly relevant. It's b/c you are relevant.

I got a little misty there, lets get back to reality.....we rolled up 59 points on the colts...TAKE that colts fans.

chev, I may suggest you hit wendells and get the off the menu wings for being nice to a membered Colts fan. We only suck up to the memberless ones

chev, I may suggest you hit wendells and get the off the menu wings for being nice to a membered Colts fan. We only suck up to the memberless ones

ROFL

I went in Wendell's once. Never again!

Interestingly, 4 years ago Wendell's won a national contest for "Best PreGame Wings In America" which made me give them a try. Heartburn for 2 days! Their wings are deep fried and saturated with oil. Worst I've ever had.

ROFL

I went in Wendell's once. Never again!

Interestingly, 4 years ago Wendell's won a national contest for "Best PreGame Wings In America" which made me give them a try. Heartburn for 2 days! Their wings are deep fried and saturated with oil. Worst I've ever had.

I buy the sauce and make my own up. Ever try Buffs pub the best I have had in the area.

Colts One and Two?

I don't know. I'm getting the feeling that instead of playing the Colts every single season, we're playing them twice, once with some orange on the uniform, and once without.

What's a bronco but an older colt?

Back