Yaarrr! Sept 19 Be "Talk Like A Pirate Day"

I wish I had put money on this horse. He only went off at 3-1, but I bet the exacta paid pretty well.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_0RSHFoRbiE?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Edit: I got curious and looked up the chart for this race. The exacta pay was pretty good, but damn, what a return for the trifecta.

I wish I had put money on this horse. He only went off at 3-1, but I bet the exacta paid pretty well.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_0RSHFoRbiE?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>
Holy Schitt...ROFL

Arghhhh, well played TipRoast, well played.

Ye caught the tide and set sail on this voyage afore I could haul my anchor.

Ye scallywag, I'll hoist you a tankard of grog in salute. :toast:

I want a "Drink Like a Pirate Day". Yarrr...

I've got the Ale for the occasion. I like their Gulden Draak better, but after all, today is not "Drink Like a Dragon-Slayer Day."

piraat.jpg

Edit: "Shiver me timbers ... here be the grog fer the day, ye landlubbers" ... ?

Grog talks like a pirate: " Coach, please trade me. Playing in Pittsburgh sucks!"

I want a "Drink Like a Pirate Day". Yarrr...
That would be every other day BESIDES Talk Like A Pirate Day, 3/19, and 6/19, which are "Pillage Like A Pirate Day" and "Rape Like A Pirate Day" respectively.

The idea was to have quarterly pirate themed holidays, but people were uncomfortable putting "Rape Like A Pirate Day" so close to Christmas and "Wrap Like A Pirate Day," while getting points for the Christmas tie-in, just didn't catch on.

When is walk like an egyptian day?

Talk like a pirate part 2: "Sorry I struck out again coach. At least I fouled one off this time. Arrrhhhh!" Am I doing this right?

Talk like a pirate part 2: "Sorry I struck out again coach. At least I fouled one off this time. Arrrhhhh!" Am I doing this right?
Well, me hearty, ye have a good spirit in ya, but thy posts seem like they be written by someone standing atop the binnacle and getting goosed with a belaying pin. :arrr:

When kids fail George Bush's idiot NoChildLeftBehind test in Texas, they are known as 9, 10 or 11 R meaning Repeating. So we have people who have passed all of their classes but not the tests and we call them Pirates. Like the poor kid who is 11Rrrrr or The Pirates. Get it?

Bush is SUCH an idiot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Today not be the Missus' favorite day.

Might have sumtim to do with her being a prodigious knitter, and her captain all day issuing orders like these: "I need new socks, so here be the yaaaarn, wench, knit me some arrrgyles!"

It don't end well.

Ye all be nothing but scurvy dogs, forcing me to be having to bump my own thread...

Back