Right now

Turkey for dinner last night and Turkey for dinner tonight

Turkey Chimmichangas Wednesday with lots of beer

Turkey FTW
I'll have 6 in my freezer befor weeks end

Fried turkey sucks ass BTW

Ben Franklin was right

whats for dinner on Thursday

So are you saying that you're going to be eating turkey right through til next Sunday? I mean, you know, with Thanksgiving on Thursday and all...:shrug:

Wow, you're gonna have one hell of an L-Triptophan hangover

We are going to butcher ours in a couple of days.

****ing thing is way bigger than a chicken. I swear we'll need to bust out the 20 gauge, lol.

I would rock the turkey like every other day if I could.

Turkey

Whole berry sauce FTW
That other shit is just that shit

Do you make your own sauce?

We put some Granny Smiths in ours, simma it down. So damn good. Then what ever we have left over we can and then use as jam.

Fukking bombs.

Do you make your own sauce?

We put some Granny Smiths in ours, simma it down. So damn good. Then what ever we have left over we can and then use as jam.

Fukking bombs.

Sometimes

Apples............................ :bow:

Sometimes

Apples............................ :bow:

I just peeled and cored all the apples we've picked lately that made it passed consumption. Got a good 2 full gallons of flesh :) Some for pies for the holidays, some for apple butter for Christmas gifts. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

Fail. Fried turkey is teh bomb diggity.:shake:

Nope
Too many different meats on a turkey to fry it as entire and expect the sum of the parts to be good.

Now, break a turkey down and fry the parts ala Chicken and then you would be on to something.

Frying a turkey looks all bad ass but the end result is dog food

I've never fried a turkey. All the turkeys I have ever made in my life have been moist and juicy and melts in your mouth.

Why change a good thing :shrug:

drool

Nope
Too many different meats on a turkey to fry it as entire and expect the sum of the parts to be good.

Now, break a turkey down and fry the parts ala Chicken and then you would be on to something.

Frying a turkey looks all bad ass but the end result is dog food
I never thought I would say this to you regarding food but..........

Youre doing it wrong. It is moister and more flavorful and a huge old bucket full of win.

I never thought I would say this to you regarding food but..........

Youre doing it wrong. It is moister and more flavorful and a huge old bucket full of win.

I've never fried a turkey but have had enough to know that its impossible to do correctly.

Sort of like microwaving a steak, cant be done correctly.

To
My
Grave
On
This

I've never fried a turkey but have had enough to know that its impossible to do correctly.

To
My
Grave
On
This

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

To
My
Grave
On
This
Dude, you know how I am with food. That shit better be great for me to rave about it. I thought it was nasty at first but my neighbor made one and Holy Mother of God...it was a completely different eating experience, so friggin delicious.

I went out and bought a fryer I liked it so much. Fail. My turkey sucked.:sulk:

To
My
Grave
On
This

I am someone who is a complete dOOsh to anyone whoever orders a steak well-done, I can promise you that fried turkey is fantastic. PROMISE.

I am someone who is a complete dOOsh to anyone whoever orders a steak well-done, I can promise you that fried turkey is fantastic. PROMISE.
ROFL

I try to talk them out of it until the point of no return.

I used to be one of them. :Eason:

Cut off the horns and slab it on my plate now

:dbanana:

I used to have regular customers that I waited on years ago who always ordered well done filet.:cuss: One day I took off my shoes and put them on plates and served them. I am certain they tasted the same.

Back