You guys make the Orange Mane look like ChiefsPlanet

It is hilarious that you guys embrace Clay, though.

He has so much invested in Alex Smith and the Chiefs losing today it's hilarious. If they win, he can never show face on CP again (a website he has 200,000 posts on). Literally. Ever.

But no wonder you guys like him ... he's the biggest Patriots homer of all-time this week. He's a 'Chiefs' fan and if the Chiefs win today he'll be devastated. Just think about that for a second. That's the type of person he is. Egotistical troll.

A few fun Clay facts:

Virgin until late 20's
Lived in mom's basement until late 20's
No job until late 20's

Enjoy him, though! He'll turn on you guys SO fast if the Chiefs win. Hell, you may never hear from him again, either. The fallout of CP if the Chiefs win today regarding Clay will be epic.

JHC, you're a bigger asshole than anyone even thought.

if that post is a bannable offense (LMAO), then your forum is just terrible.

a forum with no personality ... who is PP's Rain Man? No one. Though, when you're used to CP (best forum on the Internet), everything pales in comparison.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

JHC, you're a bigger asshole than anyone even thought.

Meh. Clay reaps what he sows. He stopped being a Chiefs fan and started only being a Clay fan ... he's a bad omen for you guys. Pats would generally win this game sort of easy but Clay reverse mojo'd the Chiefs to the nth degree. Chiefs might win by 40 today.

if that post is a bannable offense (LMAO), then your forum is just terrible. a forum with no personality ... who is PP's Rain Man? No one. Though, when you're used to CP (best forum on the Internet), everything pales in comparison. ---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ---------- Meh. Clay reaps what he sows. He stopped being a Chiefs fan and started only being a Clay fan ... he's a bad omen for you guys. Pats would generally win this game sort of easy but Clay reverse mojo'd the Chiefs to the nth degree. Chiefs might win by 40 today.
Aren't you banned from CP?

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Aren't you banned from CP?
Explain how Jaroc, Coltsfan, the Jets brow, etc, all have well over 10,000 posts each?

I am banned from CP. So you'd think I'd go out of my way to trash it, right? But I won't, because it's a fantastic board. Best board I've ever been on. This one? Well ... you have the CP software but the content (members, moderation, etc) is awful. It's pretty much a disgrace to ChiefsPlanet, really.

I am banned from CP. So you'd think I'd go out of my way to trash it, right? But I won't, because it's a fantastic board. Best board I've ever been on. This one? Well ... you have the CP software but the content (members, moderation, etc) is awful. It's pretty much a disgrace to ChiefsPlanet, really.
*yawn*
You honestly think that anyone gives a damn about an inferior fan base's webboard?
Sounds like you have a major inferiority complex.

Hey Hootie. Learn things:

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/01/18/deflategate-one-year-later-tom-brady-bill-belichick

The Patriots and Brady were in very different legal positions to appeal Goodell’s punishments. As a franchise, the Patriots had contractually relinquished rights to contest league discipline that the team might otherwise enjoy. Like the 31 other NFL franchises, the Patriots are required to adhere to the league constitution, which expressly precludes teams from going to court to challenge decisions by the league and its commissioner. The Patriots could have internally petitioned Goodell to reconsider his punishment, but doing so would have enlarged the controversy and, perhaps more importantly, appeared doomed to fail: by all accounts, Goodell is unbendingly wedded to the belief that the Patriots deflated footballs.

Some nonetheless urged Patriots owner Robert Kraft to pursue the antitrust litigation strategy used with some success by the late Oakland Raiders owner Al Davis in the 1980s and ’90s. Indeed, Kraft could have argued that the NFL and certain teams, such as the Colts and other AFC rivals, had conspired to frame the Patriots of wrongdoing and that such a conspiracy constituted anti-competitive conduct. There were emails between Colts general manager Ryan Grigson and NFL officials David Gardi and Mike Kensil (who formerly worked for the Patriots arch rival, the Jets) prior to the AFC championship game about Grigson’s belief that the Patriots were intentionally under-inflating footballs. Some believe the Patriots were set-up in a sting operation of sorts.

Still, such a litigation strategy would have likely taken years to play out and would have awkwardly pitted the 74-year-old Kraft in court against the same league in which he is considered one of its most influential figures. Kraft’s argument would have also been a difficult fit for antitrust law. Recall that Davis had used antitrust law to challenge the NFL on the issue of business relocation, which is a type of controversy well suited for antitrust law. Kraft’s antitrust challenge, in comparison, would have been based on league discipline, which is a traditional power of a professional sports league and is less likely to have received a favorable reception in court. Therefore, it’s not surprising that Kraft declined to challenge the NFL, even if the loss of draft picks is a source of great aggravation to the Patriots and their fans.

:***:

All the "Patriots Cheat" talk on Orangemane is hilarious coming from a team that won 2 Super Bowls by cheating.

Hootie, You really can get with these guys if you come with a bit of genuine football talk. If you have a thick enough skin to take the abuse things will go better for you. You can't come in here and expect to change any minds or get anyone to believe what you think. The group here is tough and set in their ways. I have only been here for a couple months but have had some fun. I don't like posting on Bronco boards because of all the same conversations that go on. Homer talk gets old. I have been told to go die of AIDS in a burning building and just shake it off. It pisses you off a bit, but come on remember where you're at. If you want to be here, or any other board you gotta play by some rules. And expect that the homers get treated a bit differently. If you don't like it, leave. Pretty simple.

Hootie, You really can get with these guys if you come with a bit of genuine football talk. If you have a thick enough skin to take the abuse things will go better for you. You can't come in here and expect to change any minds or get anyone to believe what you think. The group here is tough and set in their ways. I have only been here for a couple months but have had some fun. I don't like posting on Bronco boards because of all the same conversations that go on. Homer talk gets old. I have been told to go die of AIDS in a burning building and just shake it off. It pisses you off a bit, but come on remember where you're at. If you want to be here, or any other board you gotta play by some rules. And expect that the homers get treated a bit differently. If you don't like it, leave. Pretty simple.

I'm an Indian. It ain't really a party until some white guy is on fire screaming. You'll just have to accept my cultural differences, and adjust, Mr. BiggotyBigot. :coffee:

:rolleyes:

Variety is the spice of life...or so I've heard.

You certainly get a better class of troll on PP I'll give you that....

so, in short ... you guys are proud about being ban happy homers who do not tolerate any opinion that differs from your own?

I'd love for you to link some examples of my ban worthy posts here.

How'd that fan duel pool go at Cp?

Lol

hahahah

****ing gold!!

This board is full of bandwagon fans all trying to pretend they are something they are not- intelligent about the Patriots and football. That's why they ban other fans- so many whiners who can't fathom someone who doesn't suck the deflated dick. Minus a few like Hawg who actually was a fan before this millennia, they are mostly mindless twats.

The chaos followed me is due to the ban happy culture of your board. It's, "omg not a Patriots fan!? Ban him!"

I talked QBR and Manning scandal, and NE/KC. No trolling. None. You're making up reasons to justify your flawed moderation tactics that prevent your board from ever growing past that of an over-moderated, Pats only, homer board. Not only that, but that has encouraged your Pats homer regulars to flame new users. Now, I'm too much of a forum vet to fall for that trap, but 100% of the 'chaos' and 'hostility' was casted because of your regulars attacking my takes.

Someone has even suggested banning me from the site in this thread LMAO

You're the one that needs to admit error, not me.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Whining about opposing fans is the way of the patriot planet. Whining shows their bandwagon brethren that that they are in fact true fans. If this was a special ed frat house, whining for bans would be their initiation.

How'd that fan duel pool go at Cp?

Lol

hahahah

****ing gold!!

This board is full of bandwagon fans all trying to pretend they are something they are not- intelligent about the Patriots and football. That's why they ban other fans- so many whiners who can't fathom someone who doesn't suck the deflated dick. Minus a few like Hawg who actually was a fan before this millennia, they are mostly mindless twats.

You seem nice.

Back