You guys make the Orange Mane look like ChiefsPlanet

Whining about opposing fans is the way of the patriot planet. Whining shows their bandwagon brethren that that they are in fact true fans. If this was a special ed frat house, whining for bans would be their initiation.

Are you Humpty Dumpty's red-headed step child?

Yeah ... I can tell by those 8 non-Pats regulars who post once every 3 months !

It's a handful of friends who spend the majority of the time patting each other on the back.

If you try to make any sort of rational argument against them or pin them when they say something stupid [such as Brandon Bolden (back up RB) is a better open field tackler than Devin McCourty (All Pro FS)] they will never just admit they're wrong and move on.

They'll do the opposite, and outright attack you and follow you around, but the second you say anything remotely negative in return you'll get ACed/banned.

It's pretty hilariously pathetic honestly.

Such fragile egos.

It's a handful of friends who spend the majority of the time patting each other on the back.

If you try to make any sort of rational argument against them or pin them when they say something stupid [such as Brandon Bolden (back up RB) is a better open field tackler than Devin McCourty (All Pro FS)] they will never just admit they're wrong and move on.

They'll do the opposite, and outright attack you and follow you around, but the second you say anything remotely negative in return you'll get ACed/banned.

Such fragile egos.

It is you who are hilariously pathetic. No need to keep posting--you aren't missed.

Such fragile egos.
This is pure comedy gold. You should stick around. Maybe you'll make a friend.

Unlikely, but still, I always welcome people who have interesting things to say. Not that you've had anything interesting to say except "I'M ALWAYS RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS ALWAYS WRONG".

If you do, maybe we could be friends and I could use little smilies like this

TONY
:with:

This is pure comedy gold. You should stick around. Maybe you'll make a friend.

Unlikely, but still, I always welcome people who have interesting things to say. Not that you've had anything interesting to say except "I'M ALWAYS RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS ALWAYS WRONG".

If you do, maybe we could be friends and I could use little smilies like this

TONY
:with:

Maybe you need the internet to stroke your ego and make friends, but I don't post on sports forums to make myself (or others) feel better about themselves. I'm not always right, and I admit when I'm wrong. I thought Newton would be a huge bust in the NFL and that obviously didn't happen. It just so happens that I'm usually right. If that upsets you I'm sorry. The first day I started posting I destroyed you and others in a moronic special teams argument about Brandon Bolden being a better open field tackler than Devin McCourty and ever since then you've all been butt hurt and openly attacking me. I don't know why you're so mad but it's quite sad/funny.

Maybe you need the internet to stroke your ego and make friends, but I don't post on sports forums to make myself (or others) feel better about themselves. I'm not always right, and I admit when I'm wrong. I thought Newton would be a huge bust in the NFL and that obviously didn't happen. It just so happens that I'm usually right. If that upsets you I'm sorry. The first day I started posting I destroyed you and others in a moronic special teams argument about Brandon Bolden being a better open field tackler than Devin McCourty and ever since then you've all been butt hurt and openly attacking me. I don't know why you're so mad but it's quite sad/funny.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Here's where you're actually wrong. You DO post on the internet to stroke your ego. Otherwise, you wouldn't argue your points so vociferously and tell everyone how wrong they are.

Also, as noted in your newest thread down here to chevss, pointing out "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!"

:wave:

I un-assclowned dashoe awhile back in case he/she ever wanted to give it another shot.

How'd that fan duel pool go at Cp?

Lol

hahahah

****ing gold!!

This board is full of bandwagon fans all trying to pretend they are something they are not- intelligent about the Patriots and football. That's why they ban other fans- so many whiners who can't fathom someone who doesn't suck the deflated dick. Minus a few like Hawg who actually was a fan before this millennia, they are mostly mindless twats.

God, that was embarassing to read.

Thanks, I guess.

:suicide:

I haven't stopped by in a while, but it's good to see that somebody finally Ass Clowned Manning Rules!

I don't mind an ignorant troll....always good for a few laughs....but MR was delusional about Manning v Brady.

Thanks, Mods.

I don't care. He's stuck around and did his time. Let's see if he can play nice now.

Back