You have got to be kidding me - Jacoby

The first thing Rex commented on after their game yesterday was the Pats QB situation (which is clearly in his head already). I expect Jimmy to play, but keeping it quiet and waiting is smart (and a great way to F with the Buffalo fools)

Garoppolo's rating against the blitz was like, 130-something, maybe 140-something. It was ****ing ridiculous.

Even if he's 70%, I'd still play him, because Rex is going to punt rush blitz the whole game, since he's all jacked and pumped now. That secondary's pretty garbage, so there's no reason he wouldn't have a big game.

Especially if Gronkowski decides to play. :coffee:

The first thing Rex commented on after their game yesterday was the Pats QB situation (which is clearly in his head already). I expect Jimmy to play, but keeping it quiet and waiting is smart (and a great way to F with the Buffalo fools)

The Pats said yesterday Jimmy was still day-to-day. I will be interested to see practice Wed and how many reps he takes and if he takes them with the 1st team or second team. I really hope he plays this game. This secondary is tailor made for him to chew up just like he was doing to the Fins.

EXACTLY. Probably the worst secondary in the league. JimGar, JacBri OR Edelman are gonna tear them up from the floor up. Doesn't matter WHO we have at QB. Bills stink to high heaven.

Wouldn't go nearly that far. They're not even the worst secondary in the division.

Wouldn't go nearly that far. They're not even the worst secondary in the division.

Miami is pretty bad, so I'll assume you mean them, but the Jets aren't out of the argument.

I will say that the Jets were just raining bombs down on Buffalo to an extent you seldom see in this league and Buffalo, at least in that one, didn't seem to have an answer.

Probably a completely different scenario than what we will present to them.

Miami is pretty bad, so I'll assume you mean them, but the Jets aren't out of the argument.

I will say that the Jets were just raining bombs down on Buffalo to an extent you seldom see in this league and Buffalo, at least in that one, didn't seem to have an answer.

Probably a completely different scenario than what we will present to them.

Miami was being torched by the QB Combination of McCown and Pryor last week.

So yeah, that's who I meant. :coffee:

This secondary is tailor made for him to chew up just like he was doing to the Fins.
But is our secondary tailor made for Taylor?

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

EXACTLY. Probably the worst secondary in the league. JimGar, JacBri OR Edelman are gonna tear them up from the floor up. Doesn't matter WHO we have at QB. Bills stink to high heaven.
JimGar? JacBri? Who the hell ARE you?

jimgar:
https://twitter.com/beni_175

Back