Your new QB looks soft

Does anybody ever wonder if Midgar isn't a real person, but is instead a made up person by some psychiatrist writing a book on just how nutty an online persona can get and still get responded to?

I do.
Just can't be real. Yours is the only possible answer.

Cheers

Unbe-fucking-lievable. Holy shit. You miss the point when someone says, here is the point.

The only assuming Hawg did was incorrectly assuming that you could read and comprehend. I know you said several times you never read my posts (which explained why when you rant an answer to one it makes no sense), but now I wonder: Do you ever read ANYONE's posts before answering with a ridiculous rant?

Holy shit!
Does anybody ever wonder if Midgar isn't a real person, but is instead a made up person by some psychiatrist writing a book on just how nutty an online persona can get and still get responded to?

I do.
That makes more sense than his posts. NO one could be this stupid. He has to be trying very hard to spin people up.

Middie, read my lips: YOU WERE REPLYING TO HOGFARMER'S POST, NOT HAWG'S
not by a long shot, not as long as you keep posting. You keep saying Hawg is misreading your posts and not understanding, but you are talking to the wrong guy. And even after Hawg posts a long careful thread with key points in red, you still reply:

It's gonna be a great book isn't it?

It's gonna come out and the we are all gonna slap our foreheads and say we should have known all along!

Working title - "How moronic can one person be and get away with it for decades - A study in lunacy".

We see what you are doing there good doctor. Claim to have stopped writing the book yet keep up with the same behavior.

Brilliant!

I know exactly what you mean.

You pointed out, in a reply that I made to a KC Chiefs fan, that the Tampa offense was actually teh awesome in that Super Bowl NOT their D as
I stated. I already explained what that was all about and you know it.

Now, maybe I'm as delusional as you, but while you never mentioned Brady, I think it's crystal clear to everybody that you weren't
talking about the great job Ronald Jones was doing on the ground to put up 31 in the 1st half. You were doing what you always do, by taking
offense at a perceived slight against your golden idol. Trying to suggest that was not your intent is laughable AKA par for the course. Any idiot who read
that part of the thread knew exactly what you were thinking. 88 thousand posts under a variety of guises and you still have zero game.

You compounded that mistake by trying in vain to get me riled up at Mazz by completely whiffing on which
Hawg/Hog was which in a ludicrous attempt to deflect the heat on you, which is pretty classy considering that she is the only person on this website
who ever even remotely backs you up. And I haven't noticed much of that lately.

You should at least drop her a PM and apologize privately since you don't have the style to admit when you fucked up and tried to throw her
under the bus in the process. "Hey! I'm so tricky I can get that idiot Hawg all riled up at her so's I look betterer."

Other than that, you're doing GREAT. Fantastic job of fitting in with the community.

But let's get back to FOOTBALL.

If nothing else Hoggy , I50 and especially Hawgs responses have provided some great comic relief from some contention running around here.

Thank you for that. :)

Middie, it’s your idiocy that keeps things like this going.

That’s it.

Pure and simple.

Notice how EVERYONE is giving you a hard time due to your idiocy?

It’s not imagined. It’s your fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back