Your new QB looks soft

Thanks for the clarification.

Amazingly, people always seem to be pointing the finger at you for stuff you never did.

It does seem really unfair for a guy that always stays well inside of the rules and reminds everybody
of that constantly. Maybe they are just taking advantage of your good nature.

bully.jpg

Yes, because we know how up in arms you get when someone forgets to give credit to the Bucs' special teams. :coffee:

At this point it's very easy to see right through your posts.

Of the 55 copies you have been sent already?

She wasn't talking to me, General Pointmisser.

She was talking to Hogfarmer. Here, let me interpret her post for you, because you seem even more confused than usual.

Hog, I am assume you are not on Tampa's boards posting this drivel, are you? LOL

Note the spelling "Hog" on a thread started by a member named "Hogfarmer" and not containing a quote from me. Umm-hmmm.

Just remember your boy is chasing Brady not the Patriots and right now it s 2-0 in the post-season with a butt whipping in the SB as the freshest memory. 7-1 for rings.

Who could she be referring to by "your boy"? Could it be Patrick Mahomes maybe? Now light is possibly starting to dawn on Mahblehead, but that's no sure thing.

I have been over to ChiefsPlanet from time to time and I read a bunch of posts where folks were saying they never want to play Brady again in the post-season. I don't blame them. LOL

ChiefsPlanet. A place I never post or visit. Case closed. No apology necessary, but reading carefully before replying is always a good policy. If you need help understanding
a post then you could always ask me what it means and I'll do my best to break it down for you.

Also, if anybody uses the word "drivel" in reference to my posts, then don't you worry, I'm capable of handling it my own way, but thanks for your "concern".

I was not referencing Hawg or his post. I was posting directly to Hogfarmer (Hog), the OP of the thread and resident KC troll. LOL

Thanks for the breakdown. To be truthful I didn't bother reading it because you posting that shows you missed the point... yet again.

She wasn't talking to me, General Pointmisser.

She was talking to Hogfarmer. Here, let me interpret her post for you, because you seem even more confused than usual.

Hog, I am assume you are not on Tampa's boards posting this drivel, are you? LOL

Note the spelling "Hog" on a thread started by a member named "Hogfarmer" and not containing a quote from me. Umm-hmmm.

Just remember your boy is chasing Brady not the Patriots and right now it s 2-0 in the post-season with a butt whipping in the SB as the freshest memory. 7-1 for rings.

Who could she be referring to by "your boy"? Could it be Patrick Mahomes maybe? Now light is possibly starting to dawn on Mahblehead, but that's no sure thing.

I have been over to ChiefsPlanet from time to time and I read a bunch of posts where folks were saying they never want to play Brady again in the post-season. I don't blame them. LOL

ChiefsPlanet. A place I never post or visit. Case closed. No apology necessary, but reading carefully before replying is always a good policy. If you need help understanding
a post then you could always ask me what it means and I'll do my best to break it down for you.

Also, if anybody uses the word "drivel" in reference to my posts, then don't you worry, I'm capable of handling it my own way, but thanks for your "concern".

Hawgie,

this looks like you've uncovered a new Belichicoder device clone.....maybe call it The Inspectordecoder_50 v.1

PS "General Pointmisser" / gold :ROFLMAO:

Does anybody ever wonder if Midgar isn't a real person, but is instead a made up person by some psychiatrist writing a book on just how nutty an online persona can get and still get responded to?

I do.

Does anybody ever wonder if Midgar isn't a real person, but is instead a made up person by some psychiatrist writing a book on just how nutty an online persona can get and still get responded to?

I do.

It would definitely make more sense than whatever thing he thinks he's responding to. It never seems to make any sense. It's like trying to communicate in idioms with a person of a foreign language only using Google Translate.

Back