YOU'VE BEEN WARNED - discuss Star Wars The Force Awakens here ** Spoiler Alert **

I hope Darth Maul returns. He was the single good thing about the PT.

Someone told me he did survive. He was part of the star wars clone wars tv series. Who knows if your see him some up in episode 8.

Someone told me he did survive. He was part of the star wars clone wars tv series. Who knows if your see him some up in episode 8.

Seeing as he was cut in half and fell down whatever that hole/shaft was he and obi-wan were fighting around, that's pretty weak. what, did his top half roll in on a cart? :)

Seeing as he was cut in half and fell down whatever that hole/shaft was he and obi-wan were fighting around, that's pretty weak. what, did his top half roll in on a cart? :)

His brother found him and IIRC, he used a set of mechanical spider legs or something like that.

If you assume he has significant force powers, one would assume that he could survive wounds that would be fatal to mere mortals.

I checked it out on netflixs. He was right he was in season 4 & 5 of clone wars . According to the year . It was when disney brought Star wars .

His brother found him and IIRC, he used a set of mechanical spider legs or something like that.

If you assume he has significant force powers, one would assume that he could survive wounds that would be fatal to mere mortals.
This is what happened to top and bottom half of Darth Maul after he fell down the shaft.

latest

latest

I'm sure its been said countless times, but I think I love Rey.

There is a rumor I read. That could be a lot more believable then Luke daughter. Rey could be ob wan grand daughter . He was a hermit for years .

There is a rumor I read. That could be a lot more believable then Luke daughter. Rey could be ob wan grand daughter . He was a hermit for years .

I can just picture an aging, lonely Obi-Wan, waving his hand as he deploys a mind trick on a Tattooine call girl.

"You want to give me a freebie... including reverse cowgirl...."

My only issue with this theory is that Obi-Wan was very much entrenched in the Jedi ways prior to going into exile. He saw what Anakin's relationship with Padme resulted in, and I find it hard to make the leap, knowing what we know about his character, that he'd father a child at all. Jedi were essentially kickass monks, mind you. Not exactly interested in pleasures of the flesh.

I haven't read this as a theory anywhere, but what about the possibility of Rey being a clone? Maybe even a hybrid clone, and a prototype? With tens of thousands of Jedi once roaming the galaxy, it was probably easy to find force-sensitive candidates to be Padawans. How did Luke recruit? We know Ben/Kylo started training at Luke's academy. Might it be possible that Rey was "created" to help fill the ranks? Would a clone even be force sensitive?

We have to wait now to find out... again.

Regarding Rey's parentage: There's one theory I have read, and while a little out there, based on what we know is possible is this:

Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker, and like his original birth, it comes about as a "vergence in the Force"

Regarding Rey's parentage: There's one theory I have read, and while a little out there, based on what we know is possible is this:

Rey is the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker, and like his original birth, it comes about as a "vergence in the Force"

Hmmm, interesting. Wouldn't really matter who the mother was, then. And to dig deeper into cannon, would it be possible that Plagueis (the Sith who Palpatine said could "manipulate midochlorians" to create/save life) could be involved somehow? Trying to "create" the ultimate force-sensitive being, and having it backfire on him because she turned out to be good?

Hmmm, interesting. Wouldn't really matter who the mother was, then. And to dig deeper into cannon, would it be possible that Plagueis (the Sith who Palpatine said could "manipulate midochlorians" to create/save life) could be involved somehow? Trying to "create" the ultimate force-sensitive being, and having it backfire on him because she turned out to be good?

But isn't it also cannon that there are only two Sith at any given time?

So if the Emperor and Darth Vader were Sith, then wouldn't Plagueis have to be dead?

Edit: Of course it's also possible that the Emperor was simply lying about Plagueis to turn Anakin.

Back