My family says I'd last an hour on Survivor. I think they give me too much credit.:doh:

Well, imagine how nice your ass would look in your jeans then with all the beach walking, buffing out those legs and glutes!

Well, imagine how nice your ass would look in your jeans then with all the beach walking, buffing out those legs and glutes!
This is true! It's all about the ass in jeans! My son is never going to marry a woman who asks about her ass.ROFL

Oh, damn. In that case carry on.:banghead:

21. I know you people think I'm a lunatic, but things like Yankee players getting badly hurt duirng games spark not one pang of empathy or sympathy from me. Not even a little, teeny, tiny bit.
this is a sign there is hope for you despite everything.
[/B]
Huh?

Hope for me?

I rock!

Rhode Island Channel 6 Newswoman Doreen Scanlon is way hot. Her pic doesn't do her justice...

WLNE_Doreen_Scanlon1.jpg

That the Sox game for Sunday has not been scheduled yet annoys the hell out of me.

I will be even more annoyed if it conflicts with the pats game.

Rhode Island Channel 6 Newswoman Doreen Scanlon is way hot. Her pic doesn't do her justice...

WLNE_Doreen_Scanlon1.jpg

She is pretty! She reminds me of this girl I went to high school with. Her name isn't Doreen though.

I can read and talk about the Sox all day long, but is there anything more tired than the "Bay as replacement for Manny/Bay response that he's just trying to be himself" story line?

The 1567th story to that effect in the Boston Globe alone appeared this morning.

Get another angle, boys and girls.

What's next? A story on how BB doesn't give the media much information about injuries?

She is pretty! She reminds me of this girl I went to high school with. Her name isn't Doreen though.

She looks a little like the Patriots Football Weekly reporter whose name escapes me at the moment.:)

1.) Just watched the pilot episode of "Fringe" off my TiVo. I really liked it. (Which means it'll probably be canceled soon...)

2.) It really sucks that the Sox couldn't win last night. They could have used the day off to heal up (guys like Lowell, etc.,.). You know, I really thought they might NOT start Beckett last night... maybe that would've been a good idea.

3.) If Smart keeps moving our car delivery date out one day for each day that goes by (this is the 10th day in a row), I'm gonna have to choke a b*tch.

4.) Johnny Rockets has good cheese fries.

5.) Dropping your full cup of Dunkin' Donuts in the supermarket sucks. :mad:

6.) Where the hell is Muse?!?

I'm not sure I will make it thru the Sox game tonight without falling asleep.

I'm not sure I will make it thru the Sox game tonight without falling asleep.

I fell asleep in the bottom of the 12th last night. I made it the whole night and fell asleep THEN! We could have tied it up or got a 2 run homer to win it and I would of missed it! But I didn't so I am ok now. Hopefully tonight isn't another 5 hour + game

Back