10 Sports Truths

Vince Young could be great in this league. Unlike Vick, I think he has enormous potential. Tennessee is straigh f***ing his development up. I'd love him as QB2 here for a while.

I have to disagree, how is the titans screwing his development, the kid has been a head case from day one, flat out they havge better success with collins in there, and he has not taken the leadership role to even make them think different. He would be a bad fit here. A guy that cannot stand up on his own, who wants others to make excuses for him, no leadership, no that does not work here. Also flat out, he has not been a good Qb in this league.

I have to disagree, how is the titans screwing his development, the kid has been a head case from day one, flat out they havge better success with collins in there, and he has not taken the leadership role to even make them think different. He would be a bad fit here. A guy that cannot stand up on his own, who wants others to make excuses for him, no leadership, no that does not work here. Also flat out, he has not been a good Qb in this league.
The fact that he almost didn't return to a game because he got booed ONCE and managed to keep employment as a NFL QB baffles me.

The fact that he almost didn't return to a game because he got booed ONCE and managed to keep employment as a NFL QB baffles me.

There was serious talk that his family thought he wanted to do himself in over it. Yeah I want that kind of head case on the team.:high:

Vince is a pampered little child in a mans game, Fischer is a douchewaffle of Epic proportions.

Vince needs real leadership not some assclown who let Pacman run wild until he had to do something

Vince under BB would toughen up, man up and become useful to a team because BB would will it to happen

Vince is a pampered little child in a mans game, Fischer is a douchewaffle of Epic proportions.

Vince needs real leadership not some assclown who let Pacman run wild until he had to do something

Vince under BB would toughen up, man up and become useful to a team because BB would will it to happen
Vince couldn't handle being booed ONCE. He'd get eaten alive in Boston.

Sometimes, guys just do not make it in the NFL.

Sometimes, guys just do not make it in the NFL.
but BB would will him the testicular fortitude to make it (or for all you Manny's out there - give him the balls to deal with it)

Vince couldn't handle being booed ONCE. He'd get eaten alive in Boston.
screw that with the lovefest Papi gets and no Booing teh NE fans would lambada with this cat if they had to...the mean Bawston fan is gone replaced by the lovable we won a bunch this decade soft serve type

screw that with the lovefest Papi gets and no Booing teh NE fans would lambada with this cat if they had to...the mean Bawston fan is gone replaced by the lovable we won a bunch this decade soft serve type

Amen and + a billion.

Amen and + a billion.
Wasn't it ellis hobbs who called you guys out like two years ago for booing the team for losing like one game? Trust me, I'm sure Patriot fans still remember how to boo somebody.

Trust me, if Young was your QB, he'd be getting booed DAILY. There would be people waiting outside his house to boo him as he was getting into his car to drive to practice.

1. Yes, even hurt he would've been throwing 48 times that game. You don't change your offense because a player is hurt, and if you have to, he shouldn't be playing.

2. You're flat out wrong about mobility in the pocket. No matter WHEN a OL gets beat, you need to adjust. They weren't getting beat off the snap with overwhelming regularity in that game.
1. Tom Brady would have played that game with a broken neck if he had to. In a low scoring game, there was no reason to throw the ball that many times. They moved the ball well on the first drive because they stayed balance. Their first play was stupid though.

2. I didnt say the QB isnt supposed to try to adjust, I said it wouldnt have helped on alot of plays that he got hit on. The Giants had the better gameplan. Sorry to post these, but the line was getting beat bad, MD, from the first play on.

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/_1vYLyMKs8I&hl=en&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

All The way to the end of the game.
<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/AzCLZPMBeDM&hl=en&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

1. Tom Brady would have played that game with a broken neck if he had to. In a low scoring game, there was no reason to throw the ball that many times. They moved the ball well on the first drive because they stayed balance. Their first play was stupid though.

2. I didnt say the QB isnt supposed to try to adjust, I said it wouldnt have helped on alot of plays that he got hit on. The Giants had the better gameplan. Sorry to post these, but the line was getting beat bad, MD, from the first play on.

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_1vYLyMKs8I&hl=en&fs=1&" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344">

All The way to the end of the game.
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AzCLZPMBeDM&hl=en&fs=1&" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344">

Wait...so you post a play where they tried a double play action and no one bit? Of course the QB will get killed. Then, you show this...which we've already discussed?

I'm not saying the line played great. They didn't. They lost more battles individually than they did during the other games, the Giants played well up front as well. I'm just saying a lot of those hits, independent of the line play, wouldn't have been hits say, 3 weeks earlier, without the injury.

Back