2014 Pre-season Game#2 - Philly

Is the Ref having fun changing the calls on Philly to the Pats??

Philly 25 completions in 30 attempts, 281 yds, 9.1 yds per pass avg, 4 TDs, 2INTs.

WoW. Improved secondary? Really?

Philly 25 completions in 30 attempts, 281 yds, 9.1 yds per pass avg, 4 TDs, 2INTs.

WoW. Improved secondary? Really?

Get used to it. Db's are no longer allowed to play football. They just have to sort of stand there, run around a little, then be ever so delicate & make a tackle.

I also don't like that the NFL decided they needed to dumb things down for coaches & allow the use of tablets.

Get used to it. Db's are no longer allowed to play football. They just have to sort of stand there, run around a little, then be ever so delicate & make a tackle.

I also don't like that the NFL decided they needed to dumb things down for coaches & allow the use of tablets.

Isn't this just a case of using technology to be more efficient? Think of the paper saved.

Isn't this just a case of using technology to be more efficient? Think of the paper saved.

And the ability to zoom in on specific parts of the field, allowing coaches and players a closer, more precise look at things.

Anyone complaining about the tablets should reevaluate their stance.

I, for one, was pleased to see BB fully utilizing his gizmo. It seemed to expedite the process and allow him to multi-task more efficiently.

What is any downside of allowing tablets?
That's not a complaint i've heard of before.

Tablets ruin the game...too much of a reliance on technology these days. Before you know it, quarterbacks will be bringing their iPhones into the huddle to search twitter for suggested plays from the fans. This will greatly impact the quality of the game uhh..heretofore.. and thus cause great ... discomfort to the fans at home...and abroad

:Lecture:

What is any downside of allowing tablets?
That's not a complaint i've heard of before.

I don't have any problem with the tablets.

What I do have problem with is Fauria and Roche making stupid comments about them while ignoring what was happening on the field.

Seriously, we need to start a protest letter campaign to Kraft to get him to tell those guys to STFU and actually call the damn game. I mean, shit, drunks at the bar are better at that. And way funnier.

I don't have any problem with the tablets.

What I do have problem with is Fauria and Roche making stupid comments about them while ignoring what was happening on the field.

Seriously, we need to start a protest letter campaign to Kraft to get him to tell those guys to STFU and actually call the damn game. I mean, shit, drunks at the bar are better at that. And way funnier.

It's still better than Criqui and Cross.

I think we need the email address of Goodell and flood his inbox with complaints of that yellow abortion.

If that's any semblance of how it's played this season, after letting them play to a near perfect level last post season, I'm not investing a significant amount of my time.

Fauria and Roche weren't too bad in the first half. Although they could have said more about personnel and substitutions. At least better than Criqui & Cross. But in the second half...ugh! A turnover almost got completely ignored.

In both halves that going back to the studio for the two guys in recliners stuff has to stop. Man that part sucks! It's like an unfunny version of Statler and Waldorf.

But I did actually cheer when one of them (Fauria, I think) said the whole thing about "When Peyton loses, they change the rules (or "emphasize" them differently)".

300px-TMS-Statler%26Waldorf-BalconyBox.jpg

Back