2017 Suicide Pool

I will take the Denver Broncos please and I don't give a shit if Buffalo is at
Home.

Week 1: Buffalo Bills
Week 2: Carolina Panthers

Week 3: Green Bay Packers

If they lose at home, after a loss, against this years Bungles team... The coach, the players and the entire franchise need to be expelled from the league.

I'm not saying they will lose, but, it could easily be an upset. Aaron Rodgers is about their only good player on the team. If he wasn't there, they would be one of the worst teams in the league. The Bungles absolutely need this win...so, they're going to be pressured into bringing it all out. This one has trap game written all over it.

Pats total points this season: 454

Week 1: Buffalo Bills
Week 2: Oakland Raiders

Week 3: Your New England Patriots.

I'm not saying they will lose, but, it could easily be an upset. Aaron Rodgers is about their only good player on the team. If he wasn't there, they would be one of the worst teams in the league. The Bungles absolutely need this win...so, they're going to be pressured into bringing it all out. This one has trap game written all over it.

I don't see it. I see a pathetic Bungles team going on the road against a Packers team that is better than they are, who are also needing a win after last week's loss. I also doubt the Packers are looking ahead to a shitty Bears team. You could say "trap game" for almost any game in the league this year since 75% of the teams suck or are mediocre at best. I suppose it could be close, but if the Packers lose this week, that would be truly surprising. (And pathetic. The Bungles haven't even scored a TD yet in two games... AT HOME!)

1-Steelers
2-Seahawks
3-Dolphins

Week 1 - Buffalo
Week 2 - Seattle
Week 3 - Pittsburgh

1 Bills
2 Raiders
3 Dolphins

I really don't like taking a divisional opponent but I'm not thrilled about any of my other options. I have a feeling this week will see a more diverse range of selections.

BostonTim

Week I Steelers
Week II Seahawks
Week III Miami

Back