2021 draft. Round 1 pick 15 Patriots select QB Mac Jones!

LOL. Now you add an ad hominem attack to the strawman. You are on a roll.

Talk about being on a roll!
No ad hominem either. I tell it like it is. You've posted repeatedly that the Pats' O is antiquated. I rebutted that by giving you a link for the E-P System which I doubt you read.
You said Mac Jones doesn't make plays on his own or elevate players around him. I rebutted that, too, by pointing out that he did it in college the same way TB does...with his passing.

Discussion of differing opinions is terrific until 1 side doesn't listen or learn.

I was really confused about how this thread was going, then I remembered I have certain people blocked....the old software showed a post was there, it was just blocked....anyway

Bears were in a desperate position. Both their jobs on the line. Their still questions about Fields accuracy & decision making in next level. . As their are with Jones being just another Bama QB.
No one is a sure thing but Fields skill set is a better fit for today's NFL. Now, the Bears on the other hand are the place QBs go to die so I don't have high hopes for him there unfortunately for him.

Im not buying that they were ever interested. Giving up 3 first round pocks for Jones would be crazy.
Giving them up for Lance is just as crazy IMO. They really should have just stayed put and they could have moved up to 10 if need be and get either guy instead of the haul they spent to get to 3.

Talk about being on a roll!
No ad hominem either. I tell it like it is. You've posted repeatedly that the Pats' O is antiquated. I rebutted that by giving you a link for the E-P System which I doubt you read.
You said Mac Jones doesn't make plays on his own or elevate players around him. I rebutted that, too, by pointing out that he did it in college the same way TB does...with his passing.

Discussion of differing opinions is terrific until 1 side doesn't listen or learn.
It is too bad you feel the need to insult others on this board rather than just debate and let your info do the talking. I often don't read your rebuttals because they are condescending and filled with blindsided homerism.

No one is a sure thing but Fields skill set is a better fit for today's NFL. Now, the Bears on the other hand are the place QBs go to die so I don't have high hopes for him there unfortunately for him.

You know that Tom Brady would laugh at your claim, right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It is too bad you feel the need to insult others on this board rather than just debate and let your info do the talking. I often don't read your rebuttals because they are condescending and filled with blindsided homerism.

Says the Brady homer.
And Chevs is perhaps the most respected poster on this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

if you look at what BB has done this year. Not trading down for Value. He got the QB he wanted. Seriously upgraded the D-line with Barmore & Perkins. Drafting a power RB to replace Burkhead. This has been one of his best drafts in while.
I am loving this draft. We are killing it. Wolf's influence has been tremendous.

Not to pile on, but you seem to have this mindset that your opinion is better than facts. And instead of admitting fault, or actually seeing the information provided, you decide to deflect and belittle said information given by a very informative poster.

Not to pile on, but you seem to have this mindset that your opinion is better than facts. And instead of admitting fault, or actually seeing the information provided, you decide to deflect and belittle said information given by a very informative poster.
I never believe my opinion is better than anyone's. I always use as much data to back up any points I make but am always open to others points of view even when I don't agree. That is why I never resort to insults up here. It is just not that critical. It's just football.

Where was the insult? I simply quoted your bad takes.

Back