2021 draft. Round 1 pick 15 Patriots select QB Mac Jones!

It is too bad you feel the need to insult others on this board rather than just debate and let your info do the talking.

Take a calming breath and relax a little.

scared youtube GIF by Hyper RPG

Also alprazolam is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. It belongs to a class of medications called benzodiazepines which act on the brain and nerves (central nervous system) to produce a calming effect.

Take a calming breath and relax a little.

scared youtube GIF by Hyper RPG

Also alprazolam is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. It belongs to a class of medications called benzodiazepines which act on the brain and nerves (central nervous system) to produce a calming effect.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Giving them up for Lance is just as crazy IMO. They really should have just stayed put and they could have moved up to 10 if need be and get either guy instead of the haul they spent to get to 3.
I highly doubt Lance would be there at 10, but we will never know.

Mac Jones falling to the pats is incredible. We should all be very happy, and I think all of us are.
I’ve thought this draft class of QBs has been exceptionally overhyped this year though. All of them.
Im really excited to see Mac after some time, but I’m not getting my hopes up. To me he looks pretty average, which is good. An average nfl starting QBs on a rookie salary is something I think you can win a super bowl with if you put a good team around them. So we’ll see.

Mac Jones falling to the pats is incredible. We should all be very happy, and I think all of us are.
I’ve thought this draft class of QBs has been exceptionally overhyped this year though. All of them.
Im really excited to see Mac after some time, but I’m not getting my hopes up. To me he looks pretty average, which is good. An average nfl starting QBs on a rookie salary is something I think you can win a super bowl with if you put a good team around them. So we’ll see.
I have a feeling that McCorkle will pan out... :coffee:

Back