5 keys to beating the Texans

Not sure how big a deal it is, but if we were playing today and knew we had the Saturday game, I'm sure we'd be pissing and moaning about it.

Well, you have to have 2 games each day. It's gonna work out like that for someone. I think it's quite a stretch and a ridiculous thing to consider as an advantage.

Don't anyone let Thomas fool you. He is already game planning for Denver.

The last game in the Divisional round is usually bad for the home team. I think there will be at least two upsets next week. The NFC has some great matchups. The Packers at the 49ers and the Seahawks at the Falcons are going to be fun to watch.

The last game in the Divisional round is usually bad for the home team. I think there will be at least two upsets next week. The NFC has some great matchups. The Packers at the 49ers and the Seahawks at the Falcons are going to be fun to watch.

Denver is getting beat and Atlanta is getting beat.

I think Atlanta is getting beat and beat bad. Won't be surprised either way in the Denver/Balt game, but if I had a gun to my head and had to pick, it's hard to take Flacco over Pey-Pey.

Denver will get beat... when they play the Pats!

Don't anyone let Thomas fool you. He is already game planning for Denver.
denver?!?! He is scouting Seattle and San Fran for the 'big game*' in New Orleans!!

Denver is getting beat and Atlanta is getting beat.
Yup

*goodel threatened a lawsuit if I said Super Bowl in a non-NFL sanctioned game.

I think the Papa John's guy would sue just as fast if you mention Peyton not making it to the Big Game. :jerkit:

PJ's is kind of all in on PM to the SB, aren't they. My only problem with this is that I really liked PJ's pizza before PM b/c so involved.

:cuss:

:cuss:
1. Treat this like the last pre-season game. This is really common to all these keys, or I suspect it will be when I finish this list.

2. Avoid injuries.

3. Showcase Ryan Mallett.

4. Use the week to prepare for the Broncos. No sense wasting valuable practice time.

5. No schemes on defense. No trick plays on offense. Vanilla formations. Save the good stuff for the Super Bowl.

All this was good until, Dan what's-his name- the guy who looks like Larry of the 3 Stooges-, awakened the sleeping giant. One of the Texans players even twittered that, and we all know that tweeting is serious business- very serious business- people don't tweet unless they are pissed.

Now I think some game planning will have to take place and TFB will have to paly a half. That will take some prep time away from the Ravens or Bronco's.:cuss:

#1 wake up
#2 eat breakfast
#3 start the car
#4 dnt get in a car wreck
#5 just show up

More keys to beating the Texans:

1. Put shoes on the correct feet
2. Make sure visors are no opaque
3. Make sure to have at least 6 men on the field at all times
4. Don't punt on 1st down
5. Game starts at 4:30, so be sure to arrive before 6:00.

Back