A Miami fans post game thoughts

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
I read this over at Finheaven and was amazed what this one fins fan found to blame his shit team on.

Good_Dylan

Just think about it...
This game highlighted the disparity in the
NFL. On full display you could see the haves and the have nots... The good vs the bad.

The NFL itself is responsible for governing a game worth watching. When you get to this point... The process is broken. We can all point to 1000 reasons why NE is so darn good and every other year is always Playing catch-up but all that really matters is that they do nothing about it.... Year after year the NFL ignores the issue so things will never change.

Now I ignore the games ...Ive watched about 10 minutes total this TG holiday

http://finheaven.com/threads/post-game-thoughts-patriots-slaughter-1.344385/

So if I understand correctly, he's saying that the NFL should step in to prevent the Patriots from being so good.

So if I understand correctly, he's saying that the NFL should step in to prevent the Patriots from being so good.
Apparently he's unaware that the NFL has stepped in with farcical accusations resulting in hefty fines, loss of draft pick penalties, and suspensions. Not to mention allowing other teams to tamper with Patriots players with mere slap-on-the-wrist penalties.

Has had about as much effect as a mosquito sting on a rhinoceros hide.

The Patriots lost a 1st round pick in 2007 for something you can Google the Jets doing against the Patriots in 2010 with no penalty at all.

Then they lost a 1st round pick because the NFL thinks the earth is flat and the sun revolves around that flat earth.

I think they have done enough.

BTW, Dolphin fan loser... suck it!

They tried that already last year and we won the Super Bowl. They've stolen others from us with idiotic "scandals" and terrible/biased officiating but we're still always in the mix.

We'd probably have 9 Super Bowls working on our 10th if the league was on the up and up.

56b.jpg

Apparently he's unaware that the NFL has stepped in with farcical accusations resulting in hefty fines, loss of draft pick penalties, and suspensions. Not to mention allowing other teams to tamper with Patriots players with mere slap-on-the-wrist penalties.

Has had about as much effect as a mosquito sting on a rhinoceros hide.

"Do you mean to say that you have declared yourself King because of some farcical aquatic ritual?"

“I don’t think I can do another week of this,” Bob Griese on the Dolphins radio broadcast during the game.

What is ironic is Goodell is responsible for this league being the dumpster fire it is and the Pats have taken FULL advantage with the best GM/HC and best QB. And on top of the league trying to screw the Pats at every turn ...

No, that's not what he said. He was actually legitimate until these three points-

Or is it that Brady needs to be protected at all costs?

only delusional haters live in this reality. Brady takes numerous solid hits every game. He just gets back up and keeps going.

- The Dolphins clearly recover a football on a punt return fumble very early in the third quarter

uhh...no... Pats player CLEARLY had control of the ball, on the ground, in contact with a Dolphins player. It was ridiculously not close.

- Why was the play clock reset in the 3rd quarter when the Patriots were attempting to punt from the Dolphins' 36 yard line? They were clearly trying to take a delay penalty, let the clock run down, the play clock reset, and then it was run down AGAIN. How incredibly stupid or crooked are these referees? Or both? The Patriots got literally A FULL MINUTE to sit there screwing around before the snap. What the hell is going on?

and here, the delusion is completed.

I actually had hope for this guy at the beginning of his post, but the sway of being a Dolphin fan is far too powerful. For example, in another forum, I got in to an argument with some window licker who tried to tell me that even though the Dolphins defense scored a TD the points still counted against the Pats D.

What's funny is that the Patriots played like shit for much of that game. And it still wasn't all that close.

5 redzone trips, 5 td's. Isnt that what we were crying about before?

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

No, that's not what he said. He was actually legitimate until these three points-

only delusional haters live in this reality. Brady takes numerous solid hits every game. He just gets back up and keeps going.

- The Dolphins clearly recover a football on a punt return fumble very early in the third quarter

uhh...no... Pats player CLEARLY had control of the ball, on the ground, in contact with a Dolphins player. It was ridiculously not close.

- Why was the play clock reset in the 3rd quarter when the Patriots were attempting to punt from the Dolphins' 36 yard line? They were clearly trying to take a delay penalty, let the clock run down, the play clock reset, and then it was run down AGAIN. How incredibly stupid or crooked are these referees? Or both? The Patriots got literally A FULL MINUTE to sit there screwing around before the snap. What the hell is going on?

I actually had hope for this guy at the beginning of his post, but the sway of being a Dolphin fan is far too powerful. For example, in another forum, I got in to an argument with some window licker who tried to tell me that even though the Dolphins defense scored a TD the points still counted against the Pats D.

Brady took the most hits that he has taken in any game this year against Miami and not a single flag was thrown.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

How did the pats trying to take a delay of game and the refs letting it go too long, help the pats in any way???

How did the pats trying to take a delay of game and the refs letting it go too long, help the pats in any way???

There is a whole subculture on Youtube that i found this morning devoted to posting videos of the Patriots "cheating" by having the playclock reset to their advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXTkqx2EuOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn1PmhkO_jA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ33kAzP-kk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1V9GQAqYWY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtYU8qbsYsE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf2hWRDxqa0&t=13s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT3wryS9hLA

LOL.

Wow we can reset the playclock in the refs pocket? Pretty impressive.

What was funnier, was after the play clock was reset and the Pats continued lollygagging, was the Dolphins coach on the sideline screaming for the delay of game penalty. Umm, yeah.

Back