A public service announcement to TommyD420 from Julian Edelman

you know Bru3:16 (that freaking crazy collared up bunghole :D ) had a few great post that needed to be remembered and were lvents signature for a long time... NEM had a few good ones too.

But Poor Tommy has a whole thread dedicated to his Rant on Edelman, that is impressive - well done Tommy, well done

Eh, it's not the first one.

And to be completely fair, I was wrong about the punt returner thing. He's a hell of a punt returner.

I did have one good point in that thread, I thought, especially considering the tone of the threads lately.

EDIT: So let me get this straight. Despite poor play, we are no longer allowed to criticize and discuss legitimate poor play regarding the team's success of the following players and positions (in no particular order): Starting Quarterbacks. Backup Quarterbacks. Injured people. 1st round busts. Backup Wide Receivers. Coaches.

It really was a simpler time back then. :coffee:

EDIT: Cause I wanna go one step further on the punt returner thing, and how wrong I was about it. Not only is he a hell of a punt returner, he's the best punt returner in the history of the franchise. Better than Fryar, better than Haynes, better than Troy Brown. And it's really not even close. I've never seen anyone return punts like him. It's not just the speed (and he is deceptively fast), but the dude not only never loses yards, he gains 10 yards minimum ever time he returns a punt. He was shaky earlier in his career, but to BB's credit he kept putting him out there.

And to be completely fair, I was wrong about the punt returner thing. He's a hell of a punt returner.

I did have one good point in that thread, I thought, especially considering the tone of the threads lately.

EDIT: Cause I wanna go one step further on the punt returner thing, and how wrong I was about it. Not only is he a hell of a punt returner, he's the best punt returner in the history of the franchise. Better than Fryar, better than Haynes, better than Troy Brown. And it's really not even close. I've never seen anyone return punts like him. It's not just the speed (and he is deceptively fast), but the dude not only never loses yards, he gains 10 yards minimum ever time he returns a punt. He was shaky earlier in his career, but to BB's credit he kept putting him out there.
we all have post like these, it is fun to bring them back at times.... the better Minitron gets the more fun it is.

you know Bru3:16 (that freaking crazy collared up bunghole :D ) had a few great post that needed to be remembered and were lvents signature for a long time... NEM had a few good ones too.

But Poor Tommy has a whole thread dedicated to his Rant on Edelman, that is impressive - well done Tommy, well done

If all goes as planned there are a whole bunch of B 3:16 level, sig worthy quotes in the various "Brady Sux" threads floating around. We just need the boys to keep winning.

We all have 'em bud. You know I'm just bustin' ya.

Hell, I had Sudfeld in Canton.

We all have 'em bud. You know I'm just bustin' ya.

Hell, I had Sudfeld in Canton.
He just needs moar time. Don't give up on him just yet... In 3 years you will see a video of him training like Edelmen catching balls shot out of an air cannon and running up mountains like Jerry Rice!!!

And in 18 years he is a first time Ballot HOF!!!!

And theres a maybe not....:coffee:

I confess to owning a Laurence Maroney jersey.

I had Edelman as my adopt a Patriot here on the planet in his rookie year...:coffee:

You do know, I'm just messing with you when I started this thread

This one.

Thanks. That was an awesome thread.

Tommy, honestly, how many times have we had the Edelman discussion? Especially in the chat room on game day? I'm glad to see you've come around. Then again, how could you not? He was never a JAG. He always showed some little flash of phenomenal athlete until we finally all realized that, well, he is a phenomenal athlete.

I can officially say I WAS RIGHT!!!!

Thanks. That was an awesome thread.

Tommy, honestly, how many times have we had the Edelman discussion? Especially in the chat room on game day? I'm glad to see you've come around. Then again, how could you not? He was never a JAG. He always showed some little flash of phenomenal athlete until we finally all realized that, well, he is a phenomenal athlete.

I can officially say I WAS RIGHT!!!!

http://patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2153472&postcount=15

I dunno Lisa, has he come around or is he just lying low, waiting for the next drop to drop? He was still a Tommy JAG in Late August. :LOL:

Cheers, BostonTim

Back