AB: sued for rape

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Antonio Brown drama continues...<br>Exclusive IG convo between AB and unnamed female. <br><br>AB is saying a former trainer and her mom are extorting him for cash &#55357;&#56496; he’s been complying according to his direct messages. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Raiders</a> might know according to female in chat. <a href="https://t.co/rm3OySh0L4">pic.twitter.com/rm3OySh0L4</a></p>— IB &#55357;&#56588; (@incarceratedbob) <a href="https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/status/1170215266527141889?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Accusers and The Accused names need to be confidential in these matters. Not sure how that can be done, but in today's social media world, both are guilty (one of doing it and the other of lying) until otherwise officially determined and if you are The Accused, you are forever tarnished even if proven innocent or acquitted.

why didn't it pop up when he signed the bigger contract with Oakland?

take off the rose colored glasses.

And I will wait this out to see what the findings are but I am not happy this tool put himself into this mess.

also a link to her bio where it claims she is a former Patriots employee as trainer - this shit is going to really stick here. link

If you dont think this timing is suspect, take off your naive glasses. I have a bridge to sell you.

Brown may have a short career as a Patriot.

From a strictly strategic vantage point, fortunately the Pats' offense doesn't need him to be effective. He'd be a great addition, but not essential.

From a real life vantage point? If he's guilty, he can rot in jail. Rapists are the scum of the earth.

I appreciate that we don't know for sure whether this is legit or a money grab and the timing is highly questionable, but after diving into her background and statements, my bullshit detector says she is probably legit.

The text messages from Brown to her are disturbing no matter what actually occurred.

I didn't think it was possible, but he's an even worse mess than I thought.

He's history. One fucking day and he's gone. From what I can see, it's just a matter of when, not if.

The good news is that the team will forget he was ever here even sooner than had he helped us win a few games.

Out of curiosity, what part of the text messages do you find disturbing? I see no statements of wrongdoing nor anything worse than insulting her and her mother and rebuking what he purports to be a cash grab. Am I missing something, or is it just the harsh language and terrible grammar which disturbs you?

I just hope this becomes a cancer on your team because :terrible: But then you survived a murderer ...

No they cut a murderer. Was nothing to survive.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

I just hope this becomes a cancer on your team because :terrible: But then you survived a murderer ...

I mean you guys survived Ben raping twice.

Out of curiosity, what part of the text messages do you find disturbing? I see no statements of wrongdoing nor anything worse than insulting her and her mother and rebuking what he purports to be a cash grab. Am I missing something, or is it just the harsh language and terrible grammar which disturbs you?

Well the whole beating off and spunking on her back may be a little off-putting to some.

If they were in a relationship then maybe it’s their thing or she digs it.

Who am I to judge?

You cant suspend a player just like that imo. What if someone accuses Brady of rape a week before the SB? There needs to be more than just an accusation.
What a highly effective tactic to weaken an opponent this could be. Hire a bunch of easy chicks to sleep with opposing teams star players/coaches and then have the gals accuse the players/coaches of assault. A whole new business model might unfold and span all pro sports.

No they cut a murderer. Was nothing to survive.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

I mean you guys survived Ben raping twice.

And you are trying to convince you aren't Middie?

I hope the AB/Pats thing works out, He was fun to watch.

And you are trying to convince you aren't Middie?

I hope the AB/Pats thing works out, He was fun to watch.

Not sure what that had to do with Ben being accused of rape twice. I imagine here shortly your team will accuse the pats of rape after sunday.

So what we're saying, this will all come down to Goodell, plain and simple. He is total dictator in these cases and he can put AB on the exempt list for the whole season if he chooses.

Great. Does anyone really believe Goodell won't screw the Patriots here??
We can all hope he understands sexual assault laws better than he understands PV=nRT and gas laws.

Well the whole beating off and spunking on her back may be a little off-putting to some.

If they were in a relationship then maybe it’s their thing or she digs it.

Who am I to judge?

I'm also not so sure those statements are declarative vs mocking or questioning a statement put forth to him. In short a "I shot the clerk?!" sort of situation from My Cousin Vinnie. We don't have the messages which preceded his but I don't think it unreasonable to infer this is in response to a message in some way accusing him of those acts or others.

It could also be in response to her bringing up concerns that she might be pregnant, and he might be saying there's no way since he pulled out and finished outside. Context is key here, and without knowing what came before it's difficult for me to pass judgment, but even if they are declarative I agree- if it's consensual who am I to judge what individuals get up to in the bedroom?

If you dont think this timing is suspect, take off your naive glasses. I have a bridge to sell you.
$50 million contract with Raiders > 9-15 million contract with Patriots.

stop the blind homerism. It is ok to question the woman but do not do so without realizing there was a bigger pay day lost she could have filed against.

the Pats contract is only 25% the raiders deal. IF only money she files right after he signs that deal

Rosenhaus is going on SportsCenter at noon if anyone has a tv close by.

Can't wait to see if he answers questions directly or if he hedges with non answers. Does he deny the accusations 100% or does he hedge. When did he learn about this.

look my grammar sucks at times because I am often mid task replying but that is 1st grade sound-pout-your-words level shit

I'm also not so sure those statements are declarative vs mocking or questioning a statement put forth to him. In short a "I shot the clerk?!" sort of situation from My Cousin Vinnie. We don't have the messages which preceded his but I don't think it unreasonable to infer this is in response to a message in some way accusing him of those acts or others.

It could also be in response to her bringing up concerns that she might be pregnant, and he might be saying there's no way since he pulled out and finished outside. Context is key here, and without knowing what came before it's difficult for me to pass judgment, but even if they are declarative I agree- if it's consensual who am I to judge what individuals get up to in the bedroom?
Well Bill is not the Mona Lisa Vito of this topic but I appreciate the Cousin Vinnie reference.

Back