AFC Championship, Patriots at Broncos, Sunday Jan 24, 3pm CBS

Okay! He even called the producer back after hearing the Bill Belichick quote about him always being wrong. Okay? :)

Brady's QB sneak alone outplayed Manning.
Sure, Brady scored on the sneak, and threw for two other TDs, but can that really compare to the skill Manning showed, the way he handed off to the running backs?

:)

Sure, Brady scored on the sneak, and threw for two other TDs, but can that really compare to the skill Manning showed, the way he handed off to the running backs?

:)

Shit, that's nothing. How about the way he handled that fumbled snap? Pure brilliance. :coffee:

Yeah Brady under center Jackson in, just pull the corners close to the line. They have been predictable on runs for a long time.

Pretty sure BB is baiting that idiot coach in Denver into believing that this formation is run every time. Then BAM!!! Bomb to Martin.

Pretty sure BB is baiting that idiot coach in Denver into believing that this formation is run every time. Then BAM!!! Bomb to Martin.

You could pretty much say this across the board for every HC Denver has had since Shanny...and I'm including Josh in here too.

We should win this game. Really. I feel like we matchup really well with Denver, and we should beat them. Then again, we have had trouble in Denver, and I don't think its something intangible. It is difficult to play there. The altitude makes being on the road that much harder. The home team gets the calls in general, but Peyton's teams get them even moreso. We've been jobbed there and I hate playing there.

"There are trivial truths and there are great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." - Niels Bohr

WEEI ‏<s>@</s>WEEI <small class="time"> 3m3 minutes ago </small> Broncos won’t sell tickets to Patriots fans http://dlvr.it/DJr3Yn

#Integrity

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Troy Renck ‏<s>@</s>TroyRenck <small class="time"> 10m10 minutes ago </small> <s>#</s>Broncos CB Chris Harris injury didn't get worse. "He gutted it out. Played with one arm," Kubiak said. Will play Sunday, but health an issue

Thanks for the info...

You're all in luck!! I happen to be a Patriots fan who lives in Kansas. All I need is your credit card number and I'll get you fixed right up.

Brady has thrown more TDs in Denver this season (3) than Manning (1) in 5 fewer games. That stat alone shows just how awful ManninHGH has been this season.

I think teams win championship games by doing 3 things . Making the tough catches , big stops & not making a costly mistake . Pats lost both SB's. We couldn't make the tough catches. Big stops with the game on the line. The Giants did in both times .

Fingers crossed I can watch this game. I'm heading to Nicaragua on Wednesday. On Sunday I'll be arriving at a semi remote island but my accommodation has WiFi. Praying it's fast enough for me to use my DNS and Game pass on my phone to watch the game while chugging $0.75 beers :D

Back