All Please Read.....

Minuteman07

I PEE IN POOLS
Reaction score
Without going into too much detail about myself right now, ive been ill for a few years from a disease known as Chondrosarcoma, a particularly nasty bone cancer, but luckily is only at level 1 meaning its not very aggresive and the chance of metastasizing or spreading is lower than levels 2,3 and 4, and with the help of proton treatments ( A Form of radiation ) ive made some great improvements and im feeling better and better everyday.

Ive been out of work since march 07 due to a surgery they tried and from being ill from the proton ionizations and find myself visiting this web site more and more everyday, i find that i enjoy all of the different people here and topics above and beyond the Patriots ( Which is fine if it was all pats all the time ) and really look forward to signing on everyday to come here.

I just wanted to take the time and let everyone here know that i truly thank you all for this site, everyone, the mods, the long term members, the new peeps, hell even the ass clowns and trolls make me laugh alot, something i havent been able to do in a real long time. As you can tell from some of my posts and replies and pictures ive posted, that i have a great sense of humor, something i cherish and that ive been missing...

After Tom Waits post about what our grandfathers did which aloud me a chance to get stuff i needed to off my chest, i just knew that id fit in here perfectly....

Thou some of you may call me gay for posting this, and to you i say GFY and have a great day, and maybe im a little high on percs and/or the fact that the pats are sooo fn'ing awesome that they bring tears to my eyes just thinking about them, and maybe im just a big old teddy bear that needs a hug from time to time, whatever it is, it is.....

Again Thank you all for allowing me to be part of this community, and i wish you all well.....

GO PATS :patriots!

God bless
Bill

How many uhhh percs you got man? At this site, we believe in sharing, brother, so come on... be our Candyman :thumb:

Anyway, in all seriousness, hope you enjoy the place, and I hope any treatments you undergo work out, and you get better... I'm sure everyone here who prays, in whatever way, will be pulling for you... and even those who choose not to pray will be pulling for you too... :)

Glad you find this site as a refuge from some of the Shit life throws at us.

One question, did your wife give you that name or?

Keep us updated on your health MM. Your part of a family when you joined here.

Is Chondrosarcoma rare? Are you part of any support group?

All my best.

Sorry to hear of your ailment :(. But it's been great having you around this bish. Funny OT and good FT stuff :thumb:.

Well said, MM, and we enjoy having you around! Prayers for you and your family.

Wow! You're one rugged dude. I cringe @ the thought of suffering a major health problem. Being sometimes human, :D
I do realize the longer I live, the better the odds are, that I will also be dealing with some unwanted stuff.

I wish you the best and a full recovery! :)

I'll do to you what I do to people at work I like who are sick, of course I can only do it virtually.

*hands you a homemade card on the front it says "get well soon" then you open it up and on the inside it says "...or else"*

;)

MM, I hope your recovery continues for you. you are in my thoughts and prayers.

but I also got to give you bit of response
GFY and all that wishy washy lovefest crap, do you not see the "*" in our names, we are bad people

Stay strong medicine is making giant strides in our generation.

HSanders on 01-29-2008 at 11:51 PM said:
Wish you the best!
But you must be on percs if even Dashoe amuses you, lol

HEHE, ive only had the displeasure of reading a few dashoe's post, and those i was ready to reach through the screen and choke the life outta him :)

Hemi_1 on 01-30-2008 at 02:17 AM said:

Minuteman, is this you?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/acCnKmZDpfA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/acCnKmZDpfA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

We're one big dysfunctional family here. Glad it can add some brightness to your day.

Claremonster on 01-29-2008 at 11:41 PM said:
How many uhhh percs you got man? At this site, we believe in sharing, brother, so come on... be our Candyman :thumb:

Dood, you'd be suprised the money ive been offered for these things, thou i havent used percs for like forever, unfortunately my pain levels require something with a litle more kick, i get morphine patches, fentanyl lolipops and oxycontins for breakthrough pain, but they mess me up and only take em when im bad off..... Ofcourse theres always mother natures own herbal remedie that i self medicate with, thats a huge part of well being now, gives me an appetite, helps with pain, settles my tummy and gets me whacked ... :thumb:

Hemi_1 on 01-30-2008 at 02:17 AM said:
Glad you find this site as a refuge from some of the Shit life throws at us.

Keep us updated on your health MM. Your part of a family when you joined here.

LOL, ive been waiting on that question for awhile now, ding, you get the prize.... Thou that may sound like the correct answer, i have to say no, its because the pats minutemen are very cool with their muskets and all, and i would like to be one of those guys someday.... Besides, im good for like 3-4 minutes with ease, and thats without even thinking about this chick.......

niceniceniceteeth.jpg

Back