Amendola has sprain per Curran Tweet

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I know the game isn't over yet but is anyone hearing anything yet?

He was ruled out for return. Done for night with knee injury. None contact knee injury. Looks like torn MCL.

I hope not Lewis, Amendola & Edelman has been a huge blow to the offense

We'll see. You don't see many hamstring injuries late in season. That's injury guys get in training camp when they don't loosen up right or are out of shape.

Anyway I didn't see him grab back of knee. I saw Marcell Dareus do that on his injury. But I saw Danny A;s knee buckle when he tried to plant his foot.

Regardless it's hard to believe the amount of injuries the Patriots have had to a potentially record breaking offense this year. It's staggering. In a year where the road to the super bowl is there for the taking with Peyton and Luck struggling. Really discouraging.

They were lucky last year...they only lost Jerod Meyo. And they won SB. They were really healthy in 2001 (except Bledsoe haha), 2002, 2004.

We will find out tomorrow what the news it. We might be playing Denver with Lefell , martin & Harper at WR .

Injuries to this team this year are unreal, Dion, Jules and now Danny one after the other, not to mention the banged up Offensive Line, and Collins being utterly floored by an illness.

Is it too much for me to ask the Football Gods for no more serious injuries?

We will find out tomorrow what the news it. We might be playing Denver with Lefell , martin & Harper at WR .

Jesus :sulk:

Has their been a more banged up 10-0 team in NFL history?

And aside from Collins, the majority of the injuries are on O and at the same positions (OL, WR incl Lewis). The D is looking very good so if it can stay healthy then we should stay competitive and just pray we can get Danny, Jules, LaFell, Gronk all on the field for January.

Injuries to this team this year are unreal, Dion, Jules and now Danny one after the other, not to mention the banged up Offensive Line, and Collins being utterly floored by an illness.

Is it too much for me to ask the Football Gods for no more serious injuries?

Have no fear, it's all just going to make SB50 even more biblical :coffee:

On the plus side, the Pats have a legitimate strong defense to help carry the load while the receivers try to get healthy.

On the plus side, the Pats have a legitimate strong defense to help carry the load while the receivers try to get healthy.

Was nice seeing Sheard playing well. I hope to see Collins back for Sunday night. this D can be something special sprinting to the finish line!

Back