And tonight, Curtis Painter!!!

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
The Curtis :LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL Painter era begins tonight for the Colts.:LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL

Will Curtis shock the football world and lead the Colts to 12 straight victories and be the NFL MVP? Will Curtis make colts fan hold up signs saying "Peyton who?" Or will Curtis :LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL Painter be back holding a clipboard by the start of the 4th quarter?

The drama starts tonight on ESPN Monday Night Football. Are you ready?

Discusspopcorn

This will be a must game to view for me, and that says a lot since the new season of House starts tonight. :)

“We just told our team, Peyton’s not here and whomever we have at quarterback is not going to be able to do the same things he’s able to do,”

-Jim Caldwell

View attachment 87923

Caldwell,_Jags.jpg

Some of those Colts players have to have some pride...right?

Painter is just keeping the seat warm for Andrew Luck.
Posted via Mobile Device

Since I will be at work, won't watch any of it. I will say, if Painter plays just as good or better then last week, it just might be a winable game.

Stats for painter tonight....25-31 323 yards 4 td's 1 int.....peyton who?:coffee:

Elvis Painter will be lucky to still be vertical after the 2nd quarter. We are the anti Raiders. "Just lose baby!":eek:hnoez:

The Curtis :LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL Painter era begins tonight for the Colts.:LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL

Will Curtis shock the football world and lead the Colts to 12 straight victories and be the NFL MVP? Will Curtis make colts fan hold up signs saying "Peyton who?" Or will Curtis :LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL Painter be back holding a clipboard by the start of the 4th quarter?

The drama starts tonight on ESPN Monday Night Football. Are you ready?

Discusspopcorn

As I said elsewhere, I honestly believe that he'll play much better than Collins did in any of the first three games.

'Course, that's not saying all that much.

But a win wouldn't surprise me against Tampa.

As I said elsewhere, I honestly believe that he'll play much better than Collins did in any of the first three games.

'Course, that's not saying all that much.

But a win wouldn't surprise me against Tampa.

He might actually play better than Collins. I thought it was stupid for the colts to go pull collins out of retirement. He was 0-6 last year for the titans and then retires. If Manning went down, see what you have in Painter period. There is no point in putting collins out there. None at all. You are not gaining anything, painter has been in your system and you have to see what you have.

Back