Anni Does Foxboro - logistics and whatever.....

damn that is tough, could you seal it in a tupperware type container and place in a box on teh floor of the front seat?

Don't worry I learned from my dumbness the first time :) I should have it on the floor in the front seat with the way I drive. I know better than to have something with juice floating around in the back. Also I gotta get a deeper container to put it in. I will have one of those foil pan things so that we can stick it on the grill to heat it up.

I must of had a REALLY bad blonde moment the first time I tried taking it somewhere because now that I think of it I realize how stupid I really was LOL Atleast I can accept it and learn from my mistake LOLOL

it's amazing how you take a few posts that were made in sequence and look close & you can have yourself the makings of a fun story

RG,

Your ability to take wholesome innocent comments out of context and dig out whatever sexual subtexts may be lurking beneath their surface is unequaled anywhere on the Net.

You can't be stopped by any conventional means and we can only hope to try and contain you. The best there was, the best there is and the best there will ever be.

You, sir, are a force of nature.

:bhump:

RG,

Your ability to take wholesome innocent comments out of context and dig out whatever sexual subtexts may be lurking is unequaled anywhere beneath their surface on the Net.

You can't be stopped by any conventional means and we can only hope to try and contain you. The best there was, the best there is and the best there will ever be.

You, sir, are a force of nature.

:bhump:
whaaat? :shrug: it's a gift :rolleyes:

Yes....arrived safe and sound! Just getting situated @ the Biltmore..... :)

Will be in and out sporadically!

Anni, welcome to Rhode Island, sorry I won't get a chance to meet you tonight...I was so hoping to catch up with my fellow PP's.

Hope you got a chance to go to the Providence Place mall.

Hope you got a chance to go to the Providence Place mall.

I just went down to the food court for a Dunkin' Donuts coffee and some Taco Bell, and I didn't notice anyone being dragged out by security. :shrug:

Back