Anni Does Foxboro - logistics and whatever.....

lol

As you can see, we posted at the same time so I didn't see your post. Thanks a lot dude, that makes it much easier...pretty much just get off 95 and head straight through the rotary until I hit S & S...simple enough.

Thanks, much appreciated! :toast:

lol

As you can see, we posted at the same time so I didn't see your post. Thanks a lot dude, that makes it much easier...pretty much just get off 95 and head straight through the rotary until I hit S & S...simple enough.

Thanks, much appreciated! :toast:
no prob.....look for me in the S&S parking lot -- I'll be the guy standing there in the cold steady rain in this raincoat

31YJ4X5W6TL._AA280_.jpg

you'll know it's me on account I'll be nekkid underneath

DS will be on site.

Happily given the bad weather, I'll be with the wine and cheesers in the Fidelity Club, though I'll be one of the few who will be outside regardless of the weather. Just nice to have an indoor option for timeouts and half time and the can lines.

Leaving NYC at around 2 PM....

DS will be on site.

Happily given the bad weather, I'll be with the wine and cheesers in the Fidelity Club, though I'll be one of the few who will be outside regardless of the weather. Just nice to have an indoor option for timeouts and half time and the can lines.

Leaving NYC at around 2 PM....

Sounds like hanging around all those Yankee fans has rubbed off on ya

Sounds like hanging around all those Yankee fans has rubbed off on ya
Saw a very low price for two clubs on Ebay and couldn't pass it up given the forecast.

Plus, my friend coming with me is a Giants fan/Jets hater, so I needed to entice him with the club option if it's really pouring.

But if you see one guy standing alone in section 33 of the club in the middle of a driving rainstorm, wave to me!

Saw a very low price for two clubs on Ebay and couldn't pass it up given the forecast.

Plus, my friend coming with me is a Giants fan/Jets hater, so I needed to entice him with the club option if it's really pouring.

But if you see one guy standing alone in section 33 of the club in the middle of a driving rainstorm, wave to me!

We're on the same side of the stadium. If you venture out the side door of the club, you come out at the top of 236. I sit 4 rows from the top. Feel free to give a shout out. Added bonus is that area is covered. I'll remain dry for the duration of the game. :thumb:

We're on the same side of the stadium. If you venture out the side door of the club, you come out at the top of 236. I sit 4 rows from the top. Feel free to give a shout out. Added bonus is that area is covered. I'll remain dry for the duration of the game. :thumb:

Dude.

It's football. If it's raining, you're supposed to get wet.

:shake:

Who else will be showing up at the meeting place and who will be caravaning with us into the stadium lot? Also, who will be trying to find us in P10?

Count the Thornton brothers in. Tickets have been acquired.

I just got back from Fla. and not sure exactly when and how, but IGIG and I will be there and will find the Anni Nation gathering no matter what.

I don't think we'll be doing the caravan at this point, but will have a 10X10 heavy duty popup and a portable propane stove capable of cooking a lot of food fast for a dozen plus sportsfans, etc. etc. So hopefully we can get close to the RasTent.

If somebody could PM me a cell phone contact, I'll be glad to do the same.

Can't wait.

I just got back from Fla. and not sure exactly when and how, but IGIG and I will be there and will find the Anni Nation gathering no matter what.

I don't think we'll be doing the caravan at this point, but will have a 10X10 heavy duty popup and a portable propane stove capable of cooking a lot of food fast for a dozen plus sportsfans, etc. etc. So hopefully we can get close to the RasTent.

Can't wait.

Woohoo!

Man, this is going to be a hell of a shindig!

You're all going to creep Annihilus the hell out with all of your freaky accents, for srious.

Woohoo!

Man, this is going to be a hell of a shindig!

You're all going to creep Annihilus the hell out with all of your freaky accents, for srious.
just practice (while you're D/L pR0n at the airport) a few key Boston-area words you can use during your visit so you fit in bettah

wicked ~~ pr. wikkid (what a wikkid big set on that one ovah there)

hard ~~ pr. haaahd (that wikkid big set ovah there is makin' me haaahd)

nizzah ~~ pr nizzah (that wikkid big set ovah there is nizzah --- very outstanding)

make up you own from here --- it's not haaahd

OK, I'll be there too. I can meet everyone at the Stop & Shop and hopefully carpool with someone.

:dbanana:

I hope RG will have his bucket hat with him!

just practice (while you're D/L pR0n at the airport) a few key Boston-area words you can use during your visit so you fit in bettah

wicked ~~ pr. wikkid (what a wikkid big set on that one ovah <strike>there</strike>thee-yah)

hard ~~ pr. haaahd (that wikkid big set ovah ]<strike>there</strike>thee-yah is makin' me haaahd)

nizzah ~~ pr nizzah (that wikkid big set ovah ]<strike>there</strike>thee-yah is nizzah --- very outstanding)

make up you own from here --- it's not haaahd

Edited for more accuracy.

Can't wait.

Righteous dude :thumb:

Not sure we're going to need more tents. The space will be limited and the parking Nazis will get the Staties to make us move things if we start blocking the aisles.

Latest forecast is for sprinkles/light rain for the tailgate and game. Not quite as bad as predicted yesterday.

Not sure we're going to need more tents. The space will be limited and the parking Nazis will get the Staties to make us move things if we start blocking the aisles.

Another good reason for a Smart car. It only takes up half a parking spot and would leave the other half for tailgating. :D

Righteous dude :thumb:

Latest forecast is for sprinkles/light rain for the tailgate and game. Not quite as bad as predicted yesterday.

Roger that. OK, leaving tentage and campstove home and just bring beers, Makers Mark and a bottle of something stronger and a pot of chili that IGIG already whipped up.

Friday morning is going to be a disaster, but Thursday night it going to be frigging great, so who cares?

I've got 4 cell numbers and we're planning on a 4PM-ish arrival at P10. See everybody there.

:thumb:

Back