Anni Does Foxboro - logistics and whatever.....

I need a new buddy now :sulk:

I do think it's great that BOTP will get to be with Troy and his family though.

Well, I can't leave work early to meet up, and I'm not going to the game, so the best I can do is to look for you all on TV. Please wave to the camera to make it easy for us to pick you out.

:)

oh I'm not going to the game --- I'm just meeting a guy I've never met before in a parking lot for some short groping in a cold, steady rain so if that's your idea of a good time why don't you join us?

I'll take you to Dairy Queen after the others go :thumb:

Anni I would bring a decoy with you...

OK, slight plan change for me.....

I will not be picking up backofthepack. Instead, he received a call from Troy Brown's assistant and will going to the game with Troy and his family.

As many of you recall, back's son passed away a short while ago and when he was alive, Troy had visited him, stayed in touch with the family and in one instance, scored a TD for him. There was a thread about this.

We'll miss meeting him. But that's yet another thoughtful move on the part of Troy Brown. :clap:

K this sounds too awesome for me to miss so i just bought a ticket

anyone have the address for this S&S? I'd like to meet up with you guys so I don't show up to the stadium trying to find you all.

anyone have the address for this S&S? I'd like to meet up with you guys so I don't show up to the stadium trying to find you all.

Assuming you are coming from southern RI, take 95 North to 140 North. Follow 140 North through the Foxboro Center, take the rotary halfway and continue of 140 North. Stop and Shop will be on the right about 1-2 miles from the center of Foxboro and before the road to get to Rte 1.

Assuming you are coming from southern RI, take 95 North to 140 North. Follow 140 North through the Foxboro Center, take the rotary halfway and continue of 140 North. Stop and Shop will be on the right about 1-2 miles from the center of Foxboro and before the road to get to Rte 1.

Sweet, thanks. I'll be there hopefully around 3:00

oh I'm not going to the game --- I'm just meeting a guy I've never met before in a parking lot for some short groping in a cold, steady rain so if that's your idea of a good time why don't you join us?

I'll take you to Dairy Queen after the others go :thumb:

Great. Another old guy who wants to molest and then take the victim for ice cream after. What is this, summer camp? :coffee: At least you're offering the ice cream and not walking back alone like Clare...

If you're bored on Thursday morning, Anni, the mall stores open at 10:00am and I'll be heading into work at 11:00am. If you want to meet up, I can come in a little earlier, buy you a cup of coffee, and you can come up to the booth and I'll show you my large equipment. :D

If you're bored on Thursday morning, Anni, the mall stores open at 10:00am and I'll be heading into work at 11:00am. If you want to meet up, I can come in a little earlier, buy you a cup of coffee, and you can come up to the booth and I'll show you my large equipment. :D

lol should he bring his 'tools' to help work on your 'equipment'

Back