Another Dumbass Player

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
Hey, Manny, you're whining about the Patriots? They got you a big ass raise, didn't they? Maybe some day you'll grow up and wear a ring, too. Doubtful, but maybe.

Ignorance. Even if there was under-inflation, IT'S A FRIGGING EQUIPMENT VIOLATION, NOT CHEATING, you dumb fvck.

http://www.9news.com/story/sports/2015/06/25/emmanuel-sanders-new-england-patriots/29294051/

"Am I mad about #Deflategate?'' Sanders said, repeating the youngster's question. "I feel like I'm on ESPN with that question. … Yeah, yeah, I'm kind of mad. I don't think that they should be the Super Bowl champion this year.

"You aren't supposed to cheat. Cheating is not good, especially when you've got guys who are working they're butts off for 365 days out of the year and one person cheats – whether it helps them win the Super Bowl or not, they still cheated and shouldn't be a champion."

X marks the spot, Manny. You'll know it because it will be on your back.

Coming from someone who faked an injury (vs Cin?) when he was a Stealer...there are videos online of him doing it. :coffee:

He is just pissed that he ended up on the wrong team and never got a ring.
Posted via Mobile Device

X marks the spot, Manny. You'll know it because it will be on your back.

Pats-aim-for-15th-straight-at-home-entertain-Lions.jpg

has

622x350.jpg

--

Emmanuel+Sanders+Denver+Broncos+v+Seattle+wwmgDs9Q2GOl.jpg

has

manningface.jpeg

--

Manny:

h8r0F.jpg

Coming from someone who faked an injury (vs Cin?) when he was a Stealer...there are videos online of him doing it. :coffee:

He is just pissed that he ended up on the wrong team and never got a ring.
Posted via Mobile Device

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RS5U3LN1eh0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol at ESPN. I would say the over/under or players complaining about Pats this season is about 200. Get ready. This will be spygate all over. But who cares? We got the rings they are all chasing. It is awesome.

It's also not like we haven't, you know, owned the Broncos in recent games.

I'm sure he also thinks that the NFL should take away the Bronco's SB's due to their "cheating" over the salary cap.

And SF's SB's in the 80's because Rice "cheated" with stickum.

Back