Antonio Brown Faces League Discipline for FB video of Steelers post-game

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
I am sure most of us have seen Brown's video by now where Tomlin uses vulgar language in reference to the Pats. He has violated the NFL rules about social media and may face a fine, http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports...tedly-could-be-fined-for-facebook-live-video/

I think the bigger issue though is he made Tomlin look like a doofus. Not that that is hard to do BUT ironically Tomlin was telling his team to buckle down and stay off of social media because they are going into the lion's den and here is Brown live streaming the whole thing. ROFL

Slap on the wrist, minor fine and told "don't do that again" incoming, because #integrity

Funny. He does this every week. I wonder if its going to be retroactive, too....

Tomlin should have used chowdaheads insteads of ########.
:D

He should definitely be suspended for his next game, no matter who it's against.

Coffeeguy

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Funny. He does this every week. I wonder if its going to be retroactive, too....

Tomlin should have used chowdaheads insteads of ########.
:D
If he knew he was being live streamed he surely would have used different words.

his former teammate, ike taylor said on nfln tonight that first of all, ab should have been listening to his coach, not making some video in another room.

his former teammate, ike taylor said on nfln tonight that first of all, ab should have been listening to his coach, not making some video in another room.

I saw the video by that sweet, hot reporter that got access to Pats dressing room.
Immaculate.
But the poor guys have no fun.

Under Cowher they would have been listening paying attention, not that any current player cares. Maybe Rothlesburger, but Steeler players and fans now embrace the Rex Ryan school of coaching and media behavior. They love this type of crap. Cripes, The Old Troll guaranteed ad nauseum that the Steelers would be in here in the end. Rexy would have been proud.

I don't know. Maybe if this happened with a Patriot WR doing this I'd defend him, but I'd like to think I wouldn't like it and would man up and say so. Hopefully, I'll never have to know, as long as BB is HC.

This is quickly becoming the post-season of dumb diva receivers - OBJ and crew and their Miami trip and now Brown and his desire to be a social media king.

I'm not sure that being called assholes is all that vulgar.
This^^^

but the real issue is not the name calling but the fact a player was disrespecting his coach during the "Team Time" and too busy looking at himself and being pretty to listen to his coach, a player was too busy getting a chubby over the number viewers to listen to his coach say "keep it off social media"

This is really starting to blow up in the media which is excellent.

On sports center they called it treason. LOL. Video is on homepage of BSPN mid-way down.

"Tomlin said, 'Keep a low profile, and let's get ready to ball like this up again here in a few days and be right back at it.'"

Failure to score a TD is balling? Rah-Rah!

This^^^

but the real issue is not the name calling but the fact a player was disrespecting his coach during the "Team Time" and too busy looking at himself and being pretty to listen to his coach, a player was too busy getting a chubby over the number viewers to listen to his coach say "keep it off social media"

And it wasn't just AB that was disrespecting Tomlin. There had to be 4 or 5 others posing and carrying on.

Clowns.

Back