Antonio Brown Faces League Discipline for FB video of Steelers post-game

Because no one gives a shit (outside of salty Patriot fans) if Antonio Brown posts something on Instagram inside of some arbitrary time limit the NFL set up.

But was it a violation of the rules? The answer is yes.

#integrity and #consistency

Because no one gives a shit (outside of salty Patriot fans) if Antonio Brown posts something on Instagram inside of some arbitrary time limit the NFL set up.

Usually your posts are not so void of understanding. You have disappointed me this a.m. :sulk:

You do realize had it been Bill calling the Steelers A-holes and Edelman doing the video, there would be a call for blood? I mean people in the media were actually calling for the Pats to be banned from the SB two years ago over PSI in footballs in a blow out. That is the level we are at and this is not about being salty as much as about calling out the hypocrisy. This should not surprise you on a Pats board.

I think I'm a salty Pats fan, but I can't say that I care about it either.

:shrug_n:

Usually your posts are not so void of understanding. You have disappointed me this a.m. :sulk:

You do realize had it been Bill calling the Steelers A-holes and Edelman doing the video, there would be a call for blood? I mean people in the media were actually calling for the Pats to be banned from the SB two years ago over PSI in footballs in a blow out. That is the level we are at and this is not about being salty as much as about calling out the hypocrisy. This should not surprise you on a Pats board.

No, I get exactly what's happening. You guys are still salty over deflategate and will take any opportunity to continue to pick that scab. We went through the same goddamn thing with spygate and it eventually became ****ing intolerable posting here.

Mikie asked why media wasn't demanding Brown be suspended and I answered him. Because no one really gives a shit if Brown posts something on Instagram.

I like pretty much everyone that posts here and consider many of you friends, and as your friend I'm trying to do my part to get you all to let go of this anger. Your continued bitterness isn't hurting the NFL, it's not hurting Roger Goddell it's not hurting Jim Irsay or Ryan Grigson or Bob Kravitz or whoever else you might be mad at. It's only hurting yourselves.

Don't be that bitter old bastard at the bar who life shit on twenty years ago and he never got past it.

I don't think pats fans really care either to be honest. I think we are now forced to react to all this shit in an over-the-top way.

No, I get exactly what's happening. You guys are still salty over deflategate and will take any opportunity to continue to pick that scab. We went through the same goddamn thing with spygate and it eventually became ****ing intolerable posting here.

Mikie asked why media wasn't demanding Brown be suspended and I answered him. Because no one really gives a shit if Brown posts something on Instagram.

I like pretty much everyone that posts here and consider many of you friends, and as your friend I'm trying to do my part to get you all to let go of this anger. Your continued bitterness isn't hurting the NFL, it's not hurting Roger Goddell it's not hurting Jim Irsay or Ryan Grigson or Bob Kravitz or whoever else you might be mad at. It's only hurting yourselves.

Don't be that bitter old bastard at the bar who life shit on twenty years ago and he never got past it.

Heeeyyyy! :rolleyes:

Excellent post and I agree. But I'll still piss on Goodell given the chance. ;)

To the bolded - We are a Pats board. This is where we come to vent. If that offends your sensibilities then it may not be the place for you although I hope that is not true as you are my fav rival poster right behind the Jests brothers but I like them for different reasons.

And complaining or venting when we see a double standard does not mean we are bitter people but more want to call a spade a spade. I mean no board talks Xs and Os all the time.

you know IF the Pats were not 18-0 at the time, would that false videotaping story (that is what many think is what spygate really is) ever have been published? nope.

I just want to see a distraction to my opponent that may assist my team.

Maybe Brown tries too hard, Like OBJ, and sucks Sunday.

Maybe Tomlin does something dumb like sit Brown ALA Wes Welker and the team slips up.

I can't disagree with any of this. This is just the way it is. The Pats are the most successful franchise in the post-merger history of the league. I get it. I hated the 49ers in the 80's. I hated the Cowboys in the 90's (did before, still do, but for a whole bunch of different reasons beyond their success). I glommed on to any opportunity to take them down a peg. It's the same thing here, nothing different than anything we've seen before. It's just that the internet makes it so much easier for idiots to get their opinions heard on a widespread basis. These media asswipes are no different than the average moron fan.

To the bolded - We are a Pats board. This is where we come to vent. If that offends your sensibilities then it may not be the place for you although I hope that is not true as you are my fav rival poster right behind the Jests brothers but I like them for different reasons.

And complaining or venting when we see a double standard does not mean we are bitter people but more want to call a spade a spade. I mean no board talks Xs and Os all the time.
no he is right, some posters have taken things too far, never let up despite it being nothing but old news.

some people really beat that dog.

I hope the league always blatantly under-punishes every other team while blatantly over-punishing the Pats for the same or similar "offenses." (Except the JEST because fvck them.) The league has been trying to handicap the Pats for a decade and have failed. Keep trying, though. Suck it, Goodell.

no he is right, some posters have taken things too far, never let up despite it being nothing but old news.

some people really beat that dog.

To which I say so what? Isn't this board for those people too?

Back